Provacyl is one of the best dietary supplements to help boost your body's natural human growth hormone (HGH) and testosterone production so you can enjoy your old age! Check out our article on how Provacyl works, as well as its cost, ingredients, and side effects.
As men get older, their testosterone levels naturally decrease by about 1% a year. However, lower testosterone levels can negatively impact men's health and overall performance.
This period is sometimes known as andropause or male menopause, although it is not the same as menopause in women and may or may not be caused by decreased testosterone. In fact, this gradual decline of testosterone levels is called late-onset hypogonadism or age-related low testosterone.
Even though declining testosterone levels often stay within conventionally normal ranges, low normal testosterone can still be an issue for a particular individual, causing muscle loss, reduced ability to exercise, mood swings and irritability, low energy, insomnia, poor concentration, and loss of libido.
Although this condition is a normal consequence of aging, it doesn't mean you have no tools to counteract it!
What Is Provacyl?
Provacyl is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy levels of human growth hormone (HGH) and testosterone. Provacyl consists of natural and safe ingredients that include amino acids, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and hormone precursors. It's a science-backed formula for helping men maintain their optimal health and performance.
HGH, or human growth hormone, is one of the key anabolic hormones produced by the pituitary gland. As the name suggests, it helps you grow! Like testosterone, HGH also stimulates tissue repair, promotes muscle growth, and enhances fat metabolism.
As you get older, your pituitary gland may not be able to keep up with your body's needs, and here's where Provacyl can help. This dietary HGH supplement is formulated to combat HGH and testosterone deficiency in older men.
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Manufacturer||Leading Edge Health Inc.|
|Effects||Boost your energy, build more lean muscle mass, lose fat|
|Potential Side Effects||None known|
|Dosage||2 tablets daily|
|Money Back Guarantee||67 days|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
What Are the Ingredients in Provacyl?
Here's a complete list of Provacyl's ingredients. We'll also describe the role of each of those ingredients and how you benefit from taking them.
- Vitamin D3: a fat-soluble vitamin that is actually a hormone with numerous effects in the body. The vitamin D receptor (VDR) is found in nearly all, if not all, cells in the human body. Multiple studies have shown that normal vitamin D levels are crucial for improving bodybuilding. A study by Barker et al. found that higher pre-exercise vitamin D concentrations increased the recovery of skeletal muscle strength after an acute bout of intense exercise.(1) This is likely due to the higher rate of post-exercise recovery of phosphocreatine, which is known to fuel muscle function.(2) Vitamin D deficiency can cause the deposition of lipids within muscle fibers, making it harder to build lean muscle mass.(3) According to a 2020 review, maintaining optimal vitamin D levels is important for improving muscle function and preventing stress fractures and acute illnesses caused by strenuous exercise.(4) Lastly, healthy vitamin D concentrations support optimal testosterone levels.(5) In turn, higher testosterone levels will boost muscle growth, help lose fat, and improve athletic performance.(6)(7)
- Vitamin K2: a fat-soluble vitamin important for blood clotting, maintaining calcium levels in the blood, and supporting bone health.(8) Animal studies found that vitamin K can help maintain normal testosterone levels.(9)(10) Vitamin K may also increase exercise capacity. One study showed vitamin K improves heart function in healthy trained males and females, increasing cardiac output by 12%.(11)
- Vitamin B6: influences testosterone levels via a few different mechanisms. Vitamin B6 lowers prolactin, which turns on the hypothalamus to stimulate testosterone production. Vitamin B6 participates in dopamine synthesis, which also increases testosterone levels. Lastly, vitamin B6 increases the demand for androgens and acts as a balancing factor between the production of testosterone and estrogen. Vitamin B6 also stimulates the synthesis of growth hormone, supporting muscle growth.(12)
- Magnesium: one of the most important minerals in the body, and it's even more important for athletes. Magnesium is critical for energy production because it helps metabolize adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the "energy currency" of the body. It is also part of enzymes that participate in protein synthesis, supporting the role of magnesium in muscle growth.(13) Magnesium is helpful for preventing muscle cramps and reducing muscle soreness in athletes.(14)
- Zinc: an essential mineral for many functions in the body, particularly influencing the production and action of hormones.(15) For example, zinc stimulates the production of growth hormone and increases the number of its receptors on cells. Zinc is critical for the conversion of testosterone to its active form, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), preventing testosterone from being converted to estrogen. Zinc deficiency suppresses the normal functioning of androgen receptors. Studies also show that zinc supplements can improve natural testosterone production, especially in zinc-deficient individuals.(16)
- D-Aspartic Acid: a type of amino acid that helps you improve your gym performance and potentially increase testosterone production. One study found that DAA may improve acute skeletal muscle protein synthesis, which improves upper and lower body muscle strength and performance.(17) While animal research supported the testosterone-boosting effect of DAA, human studies produced mixed results.(18)
- Muira Puama 6:1 Extract: an Amazonian folk medicine that acts as an aphrodisiac and increases libido and penile hardness. Muira puama activates the body’s receptors for hormones like testosterone to boost libido and enhance performance.(19)(20)
- Ginkgo Biloba: an Asian tree that has long been used to aid memory and combat the effects of dementia. Ginkgo also increases blood flow throughout the body.(21) It also enhances cognitive ability and promotes mental health.(22)(23)
- Korean Panax Ginseng: an all-around adaptogen that has been used for thousands of years. Ginseng increases fertility, produces stronger erections, and improves your overall sexual performance.(24) This herb not only improves your mood but also boosts your cognitive abilities.(25)(26)(27) Ginseng reduces fatigue and improves physical performance.(28)
- Acai Fruit Berry: a fruit harvested from the acai palm tree, native to the rainforests of Brazil. Acai fruit has numerous health benefits. It's a potent antioxidant,(29) boosts immunity,(30)(31) and improves cardiovascular health.(32)
- L-Glutamine: the most abundant amino acid in the body.(33) It plays an important role in numerous biochemical processes, including the synthesis of glucose in the liver, protein synthesis, and the fueling of intestinal and immune cells.(34) Glutamine also promotes muscle growth. Combined supplementation with L-glutamine and L-arginine has been shown to significantly increase HGH levels.(35)
- L-Arginine HCI: an essential precursor for the synthesis of proteins and other important biological molecules. In combination with resistance and strength training, L-arginine stimulates muscle growth.(36) Arginine has been shown to increase blood flow to the muscles.(37) Arginine also improves the functioning of cardiovascular, respiratory, immune, reproductive, and digestive systems.(38)
- L-Pyroglutamate: a popular nootropic dietary supplement that helps boost both short-term and long-term memory.(39)
- L-Lysine: an essential amino acid, meaning that it cannot be synthesized by the human body and must be obtained through a healthy diet and supplementation. Lysine serves as a building block for proteins in the body, including the synthesis of muscle proteins, and has been shown to increase body growth in numerous animal studies.(40) Lysine strengthens immunity and improves genital function. One study has shown that lysine can boost HGH secretion when combined with L-arginine,(41) although other studies produced mixed results.(42) Lysine deficiency, especially in athletes, leads to protein degradation, a slowdown of protein synthesis, and increased recovery time. Lysine also participates in the synthesis of collagen, calcium metabolism, and fatty acid metabolism.(43) (44)
- L-Glycine: a nonessential amino acid, playing a role in the synthesis of collagen, glucose, hemoglobin, and bile acids. Glycine efficiently boosts the production of HGH.(45) Numerous other studies have shown that supplementation with glycine-arginine-α-ketoisocaproic acid (GAKIC) significantly improves muscle performance and resistance to fatigue.(46) (47) (48)
- L-Tyrosine: is required for the synthesis of proteins, enzymes, thyroid hormones, and the skin pigment melanin. It's thought that L-tyrosine boosts metabolic rate via stimulation of thyroid gland, which subsequently promotes weight loss. It's also essential for the production of brain neurotransmitters, including dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.(49)
- Eurycoma Longifolia: Also known as Longjack and Tongkat Ali, this is an herb that has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac in Southeast Asia. A recent meta-analysis of five clinical trials has found that Tongkat Ali significantly increases testosterone levels in both healthy and hypogonadal men.(50) Tongkat Ali also has anti-stress properties: one study has found that it lowers cortisol levels by 16% while boosting testosterone by 37% at the same time.(51) Tongkat Ali reduces fatigue, boosts energy levels, and improves sex drive. Also, it has been shown to improve sperm motility by an average of 44.4% and increase sperm volume by 18.2%.(52)
- Swedish Flower Pollen: being rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Swedish flower pollen comes with numerous health benefits. In particular, it also promotes normal urine flow and supports prostate health.(53) Swedish flower pollen also protects the liver, regulates cholesterol, and boosts the immune system.
- GABA: a chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and has strong evidence of its stimulatory effect on HGH synthesis and release.(54) (55)
- Anterior Pituitary Powder is a hormone- and growth factor-rich extract of the pituitary glands of bovines.(56) It naturally boosts HGH production, aiding in muscle growth.
- Phytosterol Complex: phytosterols, or plant sterols, are plant-derived compounds that are very similar to the cholesterol. They are great for heart health due to their ability to lower LDL cholesterol levels.(57)(58)(59)
- Soy Lecithin Powder: as the name suggests, it's lecithin derived from soybeans. Lecithin is associated with numerous health benefits. It reduces LDL cholesterol levels and improves production of "good" HDL cholesterol.(60). Phosphatidylcholine is one of the main components of soy lecithin, and it is a source of dietary choline, which supports healthy liver and brain function, as well as muscle movement.(61) Soy lecithin also helps deal with physical and mental stress.(62) Lastly, lecithin is important for improving cognitive skills due to its role in maintaining healthy cell membranes.(63)
- DHEA: a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and used by the body to make testosterone and estrogen. Supplementing DHEA alongside high-intensity interval training helps boost free testosterone levels and prevent it from declining.(64) DHEA can also help reduce fat mass.(65)
- Hypothalamus: bovine hypothalamus extract not only supports healthy functioning of the body's hypothalamus but also helps maintain cellular health and promote a healthy metabolism, giving you an additional energy boost.
How Does Provacyl Work in the Body?
As men get older, they usually experience various health issues caused by hormonal disturbances. This includes lower energy and motivation, poor memory and concentration, decreased muscle tone, weight gain, and lower sexual drive. All of those are likely due to declining levels of sex hormones, mainly testosterone. Provacyl is designed to fight those negative effects.
Provacyl has important ingredients that help your hypothalamus and anterior pituitary gland make more testosterone and HGH.
Provacyl speeds up muscle repair and helps you gain muscle mass faster by increasing the body's levels of testosterone and HGH. Provacyl also supports liver function and promotes prostate health.
While Provacyl isn't a magical cure-all pill, it is a perfect natural dietary supplement to beat the effects of andropause.
What Are the Health Benefits of Using Provacyl?
Provacyl is designed to help you combat the negative effects of male menopause.
After taking this supplement, you'll feel younger and stronger, and you'll find that it's easier to lose weight than before. You'll also have less difficulty growing and maintaining your lean muscle mass.
Provacyl also improves blood circulation, so with more oxygen delivered to your muscles, you'll be able to have more intense workout sessions.
Here is a summary of the benefits you'll experience:
- Faster muscle growth
- Improved bone and prostate health
- Better sex life
- More energy
- Reduced recovery time after strenuous exercise
- Increased motivation
- Better memory and concentration
Overall, you start living your best, healthiest life!
Reviews and Customer Feedback
We're not the only ones impressed with Provacyl!
"With the use of Provacyl, almost all of my aging symptoms have vanished... I am able to control my weight and keep my body trim." - Evernote
"A natural supplement,...it is...ideal for the andropause period of every man." - ptsdunited.org
What Results Can You Expect From Provacyl?
Provacyl will remove your worries about bedroom problems!
If you've been having trouble getting and keeping an erection, taking Provacyl is proven to make them last longer and be stronger.
You can expect to see an increase in your lean muscle mass with Provacyl, as long as you pair it with a healthy diet and regular exercise routine.
Think of it as an aid rather than a replacement for your efforts! With a continued regimen, you'll soon experience higher energy levels throughout the day.
Plus, you'll see an increase in your sexual stamina after the recommended period of 2 months.
Where to Buy Provacyl?
You can't find Provacyl anywhere except the official website. Don't be fooled by similarly named competitors on Amazon because there's only one Provacyl.
Also, you will not find Provacyl at your local pharmacy because they do not stock it. Pick up your supply here.
How Much Does Provacyl Cost?
Leading Edge Health understands that it can take some time for their product to provide you with full benefits, so they offer Provacyl in bundle deals.
The bundles go up in both amount and price, from 1 month to 12 months. They also offer a Natural Health Source Gift Card with every tier as a bonus! Here's how the tiers work:
- A 1-month supply will cost $59.95
- A 3-month supply will cost $154.95
- A 6-month supply will cost $268.95
- A 12-month supply will cost $388.95
Take note that whichever bundle you choose, they'll all come with a $25 Natural Health Source gift card for free. However, the 6-month and 12-month bundles also have free express shipping!
Does Provacyl Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
If your overall health hasn't improved after using Provacyl, the manufacturer also offers a 67-day money-back guarantee.
If you haven't seen any favorable results after 67 days of taking Provacyl, you can contact the manufacturer's customer service department to process the refund.
The 67-day policy is within the 2-month recommended time frame for results to show so that you can take advantage of the 1-month bundle of Provacyl for free!
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
If you want to leave a Provacyl review, you can get in touch with the manufacturer! They have several numbers depending on your location.
For customers living in North America, their number is +1-866-621-6884
For European customers, call +49-408-740-9646
For everyone else, call them at +1-604-677-3533
If you'd like to visit their office, look for Leading Edge Health Inc at 300-1095 McKenzie Ave Victoria, BC, V8P 2L5.
There's also a Leading Edge Health Ltd. office in Europe at 171 Arch. Makariou III Ave., Vanezis Business Center, Office 401, 3027 Limassol, Cyprus.
What Is Leading Edge Health?
Leading Edge Health is a wellness company that has been in business for over 20 years. Leading Edge Health offers a range of natural health and sexual enhancement supplements.
They make products for both men and women in a GMP-certified facility in the United States.
You won't have to worry about how your supplement is made because Leading Edge only uses high-quality ingredients.
What Are the Side Effects of Provacyl?
It's very unlikely that Provacyl causes side effects when taken at the proper dosage. However, every ingredient inside could trigger something within you.
Although rare, here are some side effects you might experience when using Provacyl:
- Insomnia and poor sleep
- Higher levels of blood sugar
- Migraines and dizziness
- Gastrointestinal issues like stomach upset
In general, we recommend consulting your doctor before taking any supplement, including Provacyl.
Provacyl is safe to take as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
How to Take Provacyl?
Take two tablets twice a day, preferably in the morning and again in the evening.
What is the Recommended Dosage for Provacyl?
For the best results, take two tablets twice a day with a glass of water, preferably in the morning and again in the evening.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Provacyl?
If you're not sold on Provacyl, there's a few alternative dietary supplements you can take to improve your HGH and testosterone levels.
This supplement aims to trigger muscle gains, reduce fat, and increase your energy. It also claims you'll see the first results in around 3 weeks. You can get it here.
- Packed with amino acids and peptides
- Cheaper than synthetic HGH
- Does not require a prescription
- Not recommended for women or vegans
- Can trigger dairy allergies
Crazy Bulk HGH X-2
This supplement from Crazy Bulk features a blend designed to boost the amount of HGH. It requires at least 2 months of use for the best results. You can get it here.
- All-natural ingredients
- Supports HGH release
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- More expensive
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about this all-natural supplement here!
Is Provacyl Safe?
This supplement is completely safe to use, thanks to its all-natural blend of ingredients. If you want to bring your HGH and testosterone levels up without risk, Provacyl is ideal for you. Before deciding to take Provacyl, make sure you consult your healthcare provider.
How Long Does It Take for Provacyl to Work?
If you've been taking Provacyl for a few weeks but can't see any visible results yet, just be patient. Male health is a long-term marathon, not a sprint. You won't feel all of the benefits right away. After 2 months of taking Provacyl, you should be experiencing higher energy levels, improved memory and focus, and better physical and sexual performance.
Can You Get Provacyl on Amazon?
The best way to pick up this natural dietary supplement is through the official website. There are a variety of places you can buy Provacyl, but it may not be available on Amazon. You can buy Provacyl at Walmart, but ordering from the official website ensures you get the best discounts and may benefit from their money-back guarantee.
Does Provacyl Slow Down the Aging Process and Increase Muscle Mass and Energy?
This supplement doesn't slow down the aging process by itself. Instead, it reduces the negative effects of aging in men. It will also improve your energy levels and help preserve muscle mass.
Is Provacyl One of the Andropause Supplements?
All of the ingredients in the Provacyl formula were scientifically tested to help deal with different aspects of andropause. Everything inside this pill makes it effective as an andropause supplement, but it will not stop or reverse your andropause. Instead, it can help you feel better and keep your health and well-being at the optimal level.
Is Provacyl an HGH and Testosterone-Boosting Supplement?
Yes, Provacyl can help increase testosterone and HGH levels. Ingredients such as magnesium, zinc, vitamin D3, and DHEA help boost the natural production of testosterone. On the other hand, L-arginine, L-glycine, and L-tyrosine, as well as GABA and D-aspartic acid, support optimal HGH production.
Our research and editorial teams recommend Provacyl to help boost your overall health!
Since it's packed with purely natural ingredients like Swedish flower pollen, D-Aspartic Acid, and the Acai fruit, to name a few, you won't have to worry about any nasty side effects!
- You don't need a prescription for Provacyl
- You can boost your mental focus and improve your sexual stamina
- It has a very fair money-back guarantee
- It might take longer to experience all of its effects
- May not be suitable for those prone to soy allergy
Provacyl is a safe and effective supplement that can help you fight the effects of andropause. It's a little expensive, but isn't it worth every cent to feel younger again?
In this Provacyl review we take an in-depth look at its HGH and testosterone-boosting properties, benefits, dosage and side effects. We also reveal where to buy it.
Product Brand: Provacyl