Testosterone production will typically slow down in men once they reach 30. On top of that, low testosterone levels can manifest in poor sleep quality and weight loss.
Fortunately, you can kickstart your body's natural testosterone production with the help of testosterone boosters!
We'll look at everything about Umzu Testro-X, a natural and herbal supplement designed to help your body produce more testosterone. Read on!
What Is Testro X?
This natural supplement is meant to boost testosterone levels and boost fertility simultaneously.
It's designed by Umzu, a newcomer to the health supplement scene. Pair this supplement with a healthy diet and regular exercise for the best results!
Achieve optimal T-levels by picking up a supply here.
- Will raise your free and total testosterone levels
- Approachable recommended dosage
- Pricier than other testosterone boosters
- Not vegan-friendly
|Aids in muscle gain and improves sleep as well as hormones
|Potential Side Effects
|Headaches and stomach upset
|3 capsules daily
|Money Back Guarantee
|Click Here ›
How Does Testro X Testosterone Supplementation Work in the Body?
Testro-X is part of a group of dietary supplements from Umzu that uses clinically proven ingredients to improve hormone function in men with low testosterone levels.
Its ingredients will help you get stronger and also improve your sleep quality.
What Are the Health Benefits of Testro X Product?
With Testro X, you can expect the following positive effects:
- Quicker Muscle Recovery: Men with low test levels have trouble getting back into the gym after heavy workouts. This supplement will help your body repair itself so you can return to the gym faster.
- Balanced Hormone Levels: Low test levels can lead to a hormonal imbalance. Your body requires a balance between testosterone and estrogen. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone, and too much within your body will negatively affect your health.
Testro X User Reviews, Rating, and Customer Feedback
Check out these reviews for an idea of this test booster's effectiveness:
"After 2 weeks with this product, I have seen big improvements with my health...also lost 9 pounds and 3 inches off my waist...."- Anonymous, Amazon
"...I combined this product with Redwood as recommended...and I could feel my entire body flowing with blood. Take this if you have issues keeping an erection...."- Anonymous, Amazon
What Results Can You Expect from Testro X?
Here's a preview of this test booster's effects:
- Improved Lean Muscle Mass: Men with low testosterone often have trouble putting on lean muscle mass, even with consistent workouts. Testro-X will give your body the push it needs to turn your body fat into muscle.
- Better Sexual Health: Low test often produces low energy levels and a weaker sex drive. Umzu Testro X can help you keep it up and improve any issues due to stress-related male fertility, like poor semen quality.
Where to Buy Testro X?
You can buy Testro X through their official website, Amazon or Walmart.
How Much Does Testro X Cost?
One bottle of Umzu Testro-X will run you $63.19, but you can sign up for a subscription to bring the price down to $47.39 per bottle.
This price makes Testro-X slightly more expensive than other natural testosterone boosters on the market.
Does Testro X Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Testro-X has a 60-day money-back guarantee for those who haven't seen any changes in their testosterone.
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
If you haven't seen the same results as other people, you can contact the manufacturers through their website here.
Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact them via text at 720-550-4207 (NOTE: You can't call anyone through this number, only text).
Folks in the area can send snail mail to this address:
UMZU LLC at 6325 Spine Road, Boulder City, CO 80301.
What Are the Ingredients in Testro X?
Here's what's inside this test booster and what it does:
- Magnesium Citrate: A vital mineral for a healthy heart and strong bones.
- Zinc: This essential mineral will boost your body's free test levels.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract: This herb can improve mental health and brain function.
- Boron: Boron is a hormone balancer and estrogen blocker.
- Inositol: This carbohydrate can help you keep your stress hormones under control by increasing the body's production of serotonin.
- L-Theanine: This relaxing amino acid will bolster your body's immune response and help with relaxation.
- Glycine: The body needs this compound to make creatine, which will help you become physically stronger.
- Black Pepper: Otherwise known as Bioperine, this compound improves your body's ability to absorb the other ingredients.
What Are the Side Effects of Testro X?
While Umzu Testro-X is formulated to have positive effects on your testosterone levels, it may still cause side effects in some users.
Side effects may include:
How to Take Testro X?
Taking Testro-X is just a matter of following the manufacturer's recommended dosage. Just take a full dose of 3 capsules before bed for restful sleep.
What Is the Recommended Dosage for Testro X?
Umzu recommends taking 3 capsules at night for healthy sleep. You can also try taking them in the morning if that gives you better results.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Testro X?
Testro-X experiences don't tell the whole story, so here's an alternative to Testro-X!
Prime Male Natural Testosterone Booster
Prime Male is formulated to promote healthy testosterone production in senior men with 12 ingredients, including D-aspartic acid. This is an essential amino acid for more free testosterone.
- Formulated to cure erectile dysfunction in men
- It contains ingredients to improve blood pressure
- It can only be found online
- It may take longer to see the results
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Learn more about boosting testosterone levels here!
Is Testro X Safe?
Umzu ensures that every batch of Testro-X is naturally produced, meaning you won't find harmful chemicals or synthetic androgens in this test booster. Testro-X won't cause side effects. It is unlike anabolic steroids, which can cause nasty side effects due to their ingredients.
How Long Does It Take for Testro X to Work?
One of the earliest signs that you've achieved proper testosterone health is a reinvigorated sexual drive and an improved mood. This is because the male sex hormone controls sexual health. This effect should kick in after around 3 weeks of consistently consuming Testro-X.
Is Testro-X All-Natural?
Testro-X is completely natural in its formulation. Every ingredient in this booster is meant to promote testosterone production instead of giving users a direct dose of testosterone. Testro-X is supplementation, not testosterone replacement therapy.
What Herb Is in Testro-X?
The main herb in Testro-X is Ashwagandha root, which can help you achieve a healthy testosterone level thanks to its medicinal properties. It's typically used as an aphrodisiac in other testosterone boosters. It can also help you lose weight if you take the right dose.
Testro X vs Umzu Testosterone: Which Is Better?
Umzu Testro-X and Umzu Testosterone are the same product. This test booster is designed to help its users maintain a healthy balance of hormones with its all-natural ingredients and beneficial vitamins and minerals. Pair this with exercise for better muscle growth.
Redwood vs. Testro X: What Is the Difference?
Both of these products are designed by Umzu. Still, while Testro-X is designed to help with testosterone production, Redwood is a dietary supplement meant to improve blood circulation and strengthen your immune system. They do not overlap in terms of ingredients.
Testro X Verdict
Overall, this natural dietary supplement stimulates the body's natural production of testosterone. Its natural ingredients are more useful for the human body than synthetic androgens.
It also aids those with a severe Zinc deficiency and is filled with vitamins and minerals.
Since this is a ZMA supplement, it will help speed up your body's recovery and aid you in putting on more muscle mass.
However, note that it is expensive compared to its competitors and is missing a vital amino acid (D-aspartic acid).