Several age-related changes can happen in the male body as they grow older, one of which is decreased testosterone production. While many men quickly turn to synthetic testosterone replacement therapy, dietary supplements that boost the natural production of testosterone can be a better bet. In this in-depth review, you will learn whether one of those supplements, Prime Male, is the best male enhancement supplement.
Decreased testosterone can cause many health issues that affect the daily functioning of men. These include:
- Decreased bone density
- Loss of muscle mass
- Poor memory and focus
- Low sex drive
- Reduced energy levels and fatigue
If you're struggling with low T, there are many things you can do to restore healthy testosterone production without turning to anabolic steroids right away. You can boost your test levels by improving your diet and lifestyle and by taking natural testosterone supplements.
There are many options you can choose from on the market. However, for men over 50, Prime Male is the best natural testosterone booster we can recommend.
Learn more about the supplement in this article and see if this is your next holy grail to boost testosterone production.
What is Prime Male?
Prime Male is among the best testosterone boosters for sale. Mainly, it's used for boosting serum testosterone levels in older men by using natural ingredients. In turn, this helps reverse age-related changes.
It has natural ingredients that act as aphrodisiacs for virility and can help boost your libido and increase sexual satisfaction.
Aside from increasing testosterone production, it also aids in the development of lean muscle mass and the rapid loss of unwanted body fat. This aids in faster weight loss.
The supplement is also great for increasing your stamina and energy levels. You'll have better physical performance while feeling revitalized after workouts.
On top of that, this test booster enhances your cognition. It helps relieve moodiness and improve sleep.
It stimulates dopamine and epinephrine production while decreasing cortisol, helping you deal with stress.
One thing to note, however, is its relatively lower doses of ingredients than its competitors. It may contain less of what other brands have in their formula.
Overall, though, this supplement helps improve health and is good for the male reproductive system.
- Reverses the effects of aging caused by low testosterone levels
- Reduces mood swings and stress
- Improves sleep
- Improves endurance and energy
- Helps with muscle growth and fat loss
- Increases virility
- It might not be ideal for young men.
- May cause mild side effects.
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Effects||Helps with blood pressure, enhances mood, and relieves stress|
|Potential Side Effects||Headaches, upset stomach, mood swings|
|Dosage||4 times daily|
|Money Back Guarantee||None|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
What are the Key Ingredients in This Testosterone Booster Supplement?
Here are the 12 most important ingredients in Prime Male that help make testosterone and fight the side effects of low T:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate to help with testosterone production - acts as a test booster by increasing the production of luteinizing hormone in the pituitary gland. Luteinizing hormone is the primary stimulant of testosterone production, helping build muscular strength and endurance by increasing testosterone levels.(1)
- Boron (Boron Amino Acid Chelate) to reduce estrogen production - helps regulate the use of estrogen, vitamin D, and testosterone effectively. It can help increase free testosterone levels by over 20%.(2)
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract - Korean Red Ginseng is a traditional medicine used for enhancing sex drive through increased blood flow.(3) Ginseng reduces fatigue, improves resistance to stress, and increases performance.(4)
- Luteolin - lowers estrogen levels.(5) High levels of this female hormone lead to low T levels, decreased muscle mass, and erectile dysfunction.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate) to increase muscle strength - This mineral helps with muscle contraction and energy production. Magnesium supplementation has been shown to increase free testosterone levels.(6) Magnesium also reduces estrogen levels by maintaining healthy estrogen excretion.
- Ashwagandha Extract to fight fatigue - reduces stress, improves energy and performance, and increases sex drive. It also helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Clinical studies have shown that ashwagandha boosts levels of testosterone, especially in men suffering from low T.(7)
- Nettle Root Extract - helps increase free testosterone by reducing the levels of sex hormone binding globulin.(8) It also has a wide range of other health benefits. It helps regulate blood sugar, eases joint and muscle pain, and supports prostate health.
- Vitamin B6 for energy production and mental health - prompts the body to release serotonin and melatonin. These essential hormones help elevate the mood and improve sleep. Vitamin B6 is also necessary for testosterone production and action.(9)
- Vitamin D3 for bone health and immunity - helps maintain bone health by regulating the absorption of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. It also regulates immune function. Vitamin D3 is a popular testosterone-boosting ingredient. Clinical studies have shown that it can increase testosterone levels, especially in men who have a vitamin D deficiency.(10)
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) for bone and cardiovascular health - this vitamin works alongside vitamin D3 to improve cardiovascular health and bone density. Animal studies also showed that vitamin K2 participates in a testosterone production in rats, but this has only been shown for MK-4 form so far.(11)
- Zinc (Zinc Citrate) - Zinc is needed for optimal immune function and cell growth, and it also reduces the conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen, which increases the levels of bioavailable testosterone.(12) Zinc works especially well in zinc-deficient individuals.
- Black Pepper - aids in the body's absorption of the formula's ingredients.
How Does Prime Male Testosterone Supplement Work in the Body?
Prime Male works to regulate three key factors that affect testosterone levels in the body:
- Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
- Estrogen (the female sex hormone)
These are all targeted by Prime Male ingredients, which help increase natural testosterone levels.
The natural ingredients in Prime Male stimulate the production of LH, which further stimulates testosterone production. They also decrease the levels of SHBG, which frees up more testosterone to act upon androgen receptors. Lastly, some ingredients act as estrogen blockers; they reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
As a result, Prime Male helps deal with health issues caused by low T.
What are the Health Benefits of Using Prime Male Testosterone Booster?
These are the benefits of Prime Male you'll surely love:
- Improved blood pressure and cardiovascular health overall
- Better mood
- Lower stress levels
- More energy and endurance
- Enhanced muscle growth
- Prevents weight gain by helping burn fat
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Increased sperm count and sperm quality
Prime Male Reviews and Customer Feedback
Here are a few words from the brand's users:
"At the end of the first month, I felt stronger and more dynamic. After 2 months, my physique was already denser. After 6 months...I got impressive results compared to my natural physique. I've lost weight, and I feel like my abs look harder and my muscles are more dense..." - Anonymous, Official Website
"I started using PrimeMale to help me increase my sex drive and have more energy throughout the day, and I was pretty surprised to feel the effects in just 2 weeks after I started taking it." - Anonymous, Official Website
What Results Can You Expect from Prime Male?
Does Prime Male work differently from person to person?
Yes, it is possible. It depends on different factors, including the presence of nutrient deficiencies like vitamin D or zinc, or how low your T levels were before you started taking the supplements. It also depends on your diet, sleep routine, and workout regimen.
Therefore, it's possible that you won't get all the promised benefits of Prime Male. But you'll certainly see at least some of the health benefits mentioned above.
The brand offers two variants: Prime Male Vitality and Prime Male Enhance.
Each of these variants has different expected results:
- Prime Male Vitality is designed to take care of overall T-production. It aims to boost testosterone levels to reverse the negative effects of low T.
- On the other hand, Prime Male Enhance is designed to improve fertility. Prime Male Enhance is specifically formulated to improve sex drive, increase sperm count, sexual satisfaction, and performance.
Where To Buy Prime Male?
You can buy Prime Male Enhance and Vitality on their website and have them delivered to your doorstep. They ship their products worldwide from the US and the UK.
How Much Does Prime Male Cost?
Here's a price list to see if Prime Male Enhance and Vitality suit your budget:
- 1-month supply - $69 for one bottle
- 2-month supply - $138 for two bottles, plus FREE Hunter Test and Boss Prime
- 4-month supply - $207 for four bottles, plus FREE Hunter Test and Boss Prime
Delivery is also free if you buy any of their packages.
Does Prime Male Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Unfortunately, the manufacturers DO NOT provide a money-back guarantee. But the company allows returns within 14 or 30 days of purchase. Have you received your order within the last 30 days for USA/Canada or within 14 days for UK & the rest of the world, are your products unused, unopened, still sealed and the product packaging undamaged? You can then email customer service to process the return.
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
If you wish to connect with the manufacturers, you can send them a message through their website or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit G4, 2 Riverside Way
Company No. 08953534
What are the Side effects of Using the Prime Male Product?
Prime Male Enhance and Vitality does not have any known side effects, according to the company that makes it and its customers.
However, it's still best to take these with precautions, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medications. Some of its ingredients may interfere with medicines.
Some mild adverse effects that you may experience are:
- Stomach upset
- Mood swings
How To Take Prime Male To Increase Testosterone Levels?
Manufacturers suggest taking the pills 4 times daily at even intervals with meals.
For example, you can take one pill at 8 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM, and 5 PM. You can customize this according to your eating schedule, but make sure that you take them consistently.
Who Should Use the Prime Male and What is the Recommended Dosage for It?
You should use this supplement if you're aiming to improve your physical and sexual health and overcome health issues caused by low testosterone levels. Its active ingredients boost testosterone synthesis, improve hormonal health, and have many additional health benefits.
- Promotes positive mood and restful sleep
- Helps improve body composition by increasing muscle mass and burning fat.
- Increase sexual drive and stamina
- Have younger-looking skin
- Improves resistance to stress
- Builds a muscular physique
The recommended dosage is 3,000mg daily. Hence, you need to take 4 pills, given that each is 750 mg.
What are the Best Alternatives to Prime Male?
TestoPrime is another supplement you can consider trying. This T-booster also contains similar ingredients, such as D-aspartic acid, vitamin D, vitamin B6, ashwagandha, and zinc.
It aims to improve overall health by prompting testosterone production in men. It also helps with fertility and enhances physical performance.
TestoPrime offers a LIFETIME money-back guarantee. Yet, it's more expensive at $75.99 per bottle for its retail price.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions by the users.
Is Prime Male safe?
Yes, this test-boosting supplement is generally safe to use. It's made with natural ingredients. These are also manufactured in an FDA-approved facility. Moreover, there are no known side effects related to this supplement.
How long does it take for the growth factor to work?
Results may differ from one user to another. Hence, the timeframe for seeing the best results is also uncertain. Some customers report seeing results in a matter of weeks, while others report seeing changes after a month or two.
What is the number one testosterone booster in the world?
TestoPrime is recognized as the best test booster on the market. It is suitable for middle-aged and older men. It promotes overall health by stimulating natural testosterone production. As a result, it helps improve physical, sexual, and cognitive functioning.
How can I increase my testosterone per minute?
It's nearly impossible to boost your T levels in a matter of minutes. However, you can boost your testosterone within 24 hours. On top of taking T-boosting supplements, you should follow a healthy lifestyle by eating a balanced diet, getting sufficient sleep, and exercising regularly.
What are 5 foods that boost testosterone?
A healthy diet is also key for natural testosterone production. You need to consider including these five foods in your meals: pomegranates, oysters, fatty fish, olive oil, and green leafy vegetables. These foods contain high amounts of T-boosting ingredients.
What is a normal testosterone level for a 55-year-old man?
On average, the normal test level for men should not be less than 300 ng/dL. However, testosterone levels may differ depending on the age group. For men 19 years of age and older, normal T could range between 240 and 950 ng/dL.
How can a man over 70 increase testosterone?
You can increase your testosterone levels by eating a balanced diet that emphasizes test-boosting foods on a daily basis. Exercising regularly, getting a daily dose of vitamin D from the sun, and taking T-boosting supplements also help. If this still doesn't work for you, make sure you discuss other options, such as testosterone replacement therapy, with your medical doctor.
Are all testosterone boosters the same?
No, not all test boosters are alike. While some are only for vegans, others may not be friendly to vegans. Some testosterone booster can also be formulated to address specific concerns, like low libido, while others support physical and sexual performance in general.
Prime Male Review Conclusion
Prime Male is a great test booster that helps enhance your physical, sexual, and cognitive performance.
It also contributes to your overall wellness by boosting your immunity and improving cardiovascular health.
It's the best supplement, and we HIGHLY recommend it for men over the age of 50.
With some of its ingredients rooted in Chinese medicine as well as essential vitamins and minerals, Prime Male will certainly help you crank up your T to improve performance and reap plenty of health benefits.
|↑1||Roshanzamir, Farzad, and Seyyed Morteza Safavi. “The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review.” International journal of reproductive biomedicinevol. 15,1 (2017): 1-10.|
|↑2||Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 14,4 (2015): 35-48.|
|↑3||Leung, Kar Wah, and Alice St Wong. “Ginseng and male reproductive function.” Spermatogenesis vol. 3,3 (2013): e26391. doi:10.4161/spmg.26391|
|↑4||Bach, Hoang Viet et al. “Efficacy of Ginseng Supplements on Fatigue and Physical Performance: a Meta-analysis.” Journal of Korean medical science vol. 31,12 (2016): 1879-1886. doi:10.3346/jkms.2016.31.12.1879|
|↑5||Lu, Dan-feng et al. “Inhibitory effect of luteolin on estrogen biosynthesis in human ovarian granulosa cells by suppression of aromatase (CYP19).” Journal of agricultural and food chemistry vol. 60,34 (2012): 8411-8. doi:10.1021/jf3022817|
|↑6||Maggio, Marcello et al. “The Interplay between Magnesium and Testosterone in Modulating Physical Function in Men.” International journal of endocrinology vol. 2014 (2014): 525249. doi:10.1155/2014/525249|
|↑7||Lopresti, Adrian L et al. “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males.” American journal of men's health vol. 13,2 (2019): 1557988319835985. doi:10.1177/1557988319835985|
|↑8||Schöttner, M et al. “Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).” Planta medica vol. 63,6 (1997): 529-32. doi:10.1055/s-2006-957756|
|↑9||Symes, E K et al. “Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat.” Journal of steroid biochemistry vol. 20,5 (1984): 1089-93. doi:10.1016/0022-4731(84)90348-0|
|↑10||Pilz, S et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme vol. 43,3 (2011): 223-5. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1269854|
|↑11||Ito, Asagi et al. “Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells.” Lipids in health and disease vol. 10 158. 13 Sep. 2011, doi:10.1186/1476-511X-10-158|
|↑12||Prasad, A S et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.) vol. 12,5 (1996): 344-8. doi:10.1016/s0899-9007(96)80058-x|