Do you want to improve your workouts, muscle gain, and sexual performance? Maybe you just need to boost testosterone levels and enjoy all of its benefits. This article reviews everything you need to know about Prime Labs Prime Test to help you decide whether this natural testosterone booster works.
If you're reading this, chances are you haven't found a product review that would satisfy your curiosity. This Prime Labs Prime Test review might be the perfect article for you. It details the ingredients, health benefits, safety, and side effects of this natural testosterone booster.
By the end of this review, you'll be able to easily decide whether Prime Test from Prime Labs is for you, so read through!
What is Prime Labs Prime Test?
Prime Labs, the leading distributor of wellness products for men, developed one of the leading dietary supplements called Prime Test.
Prime Test is an effective product featuring high-quality ingredients, which ensures hard gains.
This testosterone booster is drug-free and made at an FDA-approved facility. It promises an increase in free testosterone levels to help build up muscle mass during a workout.
More than that, the product also claims an elevated sex drive and enhanced physical performance.
Prime Test is mostly an herbal supplement. It contains extracts of natural herbs like Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, Sarsaparilla, Tongkat Ali, and Nettle.
- Made from natural ingredients
- Produced in an FDA-approved facility
- Affordable price
- Contains animal-based ingredients
- You don't know the exact amount of each ingredient because it is a proprietary blend.
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Effects||Aids recovery and improves mood, focus, stamina, and vitality|
|Potential Side Effects||Dizziness, stomach upset, vomiting, palpitations|
|Dosage||2 caplets once or twice a day|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
What are the Ingredients in Prime Labs Prime Test?
This testosterone booster is a proprietary blend, meaning the users do not know the exact amounts of ingredients they are getting. This is a common preparation method for popular supplements.
The proprietary blend of this testosterone booster includes the following ingredients:
- Horny Goat Weed Extract - this is an herb popular for dealing with erectile dysfunction (ED) and low libido. When ingested orally, experts say it can be safe for short-term use. Although the evidence is preliminary, this ingredient can improve blood flow and sexual function by acting through a similar mechanism used by drugs for ED.(1) Due to the word "horny" in its name, you may think that this herb can directly increase testosterone, but there is not enough evidence to support this claim.
- Saw Palmetto Extract -This extract helps maintain healthy prostate, testosterone production, and improve sexual function.(2)(3) It can be safely taken orally for up to three years. However, you can use it longer if you take it in small amounts.
- Sarsaparilla -The extract from Sarsaparilla comes from its roots. This plant lessens inflammation and can even reverse liver damage, as claimed by animal studies.(4) However, sarsaparilla has not yet been proven to be a T-booster. There are also unconfirmed statements saying that using this ingredient can cause stomach irritation. Nevertheless, those claims only applied to high dosages. A relatively small dosage of sarsaparilla is safe and effective for improving overall health.
- Tongkat Ali Extract -Also known as longjack, this ingredient has been a Southeast Asian staple. It's incorporated in Asian medicines and other natural products. Experts say that it enhances libido. It also increases male fertility and testosterone levels.(5) Low testosterone usually leads to low energy levels, and tongkat ali is a powerful tool for taking your energy through the roof.
- Nettle Extract - a popular ingredient in testosterone boosters with a wide range of health effects beyond its effect on testosterone. Stinging nettle improves prostate, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular health, as well as helping manage blood glucose and lower blood pressure.(6) It is also a great remedy for reducing muscle soreness and joint pain.
- Wild Yam Extract -Wild Yam is often found in female supplements as it has plant steroids and diosgenin. Although it's safe to consume for up to twelve weeks, there is no evidence wild yam can act as a T-booster in men. However, it boosts metabolism and improves cardiovascular function.(7)
- Other Ingredients - In addition to the ingredients listed above, Prime Labs also contains boron amino acid chelate that boosts testosterone levels by up to 25%.(8) It does not have Vitamin D that is often present in other T-boosters, but instead, it has an orchic substance or, in layman's terms, an extract of a cow's testicles. Orchic extract is often claimed as an ingredient that naturally increases testosterone levels and is used by men to improve sexual health. However, there are no scientific proofs for those claims yet.
How Does Prime Labs Prime Test Men's Testosterone Booster Work in the Body?
Prime Labs Prime Test works as a natural testosterone booster. It was formulated with natural herbal ingredients that help increase testosterone production, stamina, and strength. The potent ingredients in Prime Test aim to both increase testosterone production and decrease the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and DHT.
For men, using this testosterone booster also means having more energy for better physical and sexual performance. Prime Test is a powerful libido enhancer that makes sure you have enough energy and sexual desire.
Experts say that the testosterone levels in the body determine masculinity, and having a test booster like this can help men stay on top.
What are the Benefits of Prime Labs Prime Test?
When taking this supplement, you will not just have an increase in natural testosterone levels, but you will also get numerous other health benefits!
These are the things you can get from this natural supplement:
- Better mood, energy, natural stamina, and strength
- Increased focus and cognitive performance
- Enhanced sex performance
- Helps build leaner muscles
- Healthy hormone balance
- Faster exercise recovery
- Helps support prostate health, especially benign prostatic hyperplasia
Prime Labs Prime Test Reviews and Customer Feedback
We have found mostly positive feedback on Prime Labs' official website.
Their customers mention the product's value for money, effects on energy and motivation, belly fat loss, and gains in muscle mass.
Here are some of the reviews:
"Overall, great supplement for the price. Noticeable energy boost, motivation to get in the gym, and big jump in performance." - Anonymous, Official Website
"Totally exceptional results. I have lost tons of excess fat on my body, muscles built up, energy levels are up." - Anonymous, Official Website
"I find these pills work best for muscle gain and strength. I enjoy the gains I get when lifting with this supplement" - Anonymous, Official Website
What Results Can You Expect from Prime Labs Prime Test?
Prime Labs testosterone booster guarantees the following outcomes:
- Helps reduce belly fat and put on more muscles
- Noticeable energy boost, which increases motivation and improves mood
- Keeps the prostate healthy
- Can aid in the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Supports libido, which improves sexual performance
Where to Buy Prime Labs Prime Test?
To ensure that you can get the results promised by the product, make sure that you buy it from its official website.
You can also visit their official store on Amazon! There are also trustworthy dealers on eBay selling this product. Remember to verify before clicking the CHECKOUT button.
How Much Does Prime Labs Prime Test Cost?
On their official website, their product prices range from $17.99 to $50.99. Here's a breakdown of the costs:
- $19.99 for one pack
- $33.99 for two packs
- $50.99 for three packs
Buyers who sign up for monthly delivery on their website can get a 10% discount:
- $17.99 for one pack
- $30.59 for two packs
- $45.89 for three packs
Does Prime Labs Prime Test Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, Prime Labs Prime Test has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you encounter any issues with the product you bought or are unsatisfied, you will get the money back.
However, there's a 10% processing fee per item you return. The following are the conditions of the return policy mentioned on the official website:
- Return items with the original packaging.
- If items are returned and are found to be damaged or not in their original condition, you will receive a partial refund or no refund at all.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Returns and exchanges are only limited to orders within the USA.
- Returns must reach the warehouse within 45 days.
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
If you have questions, recommendations, or clarifications, contact them through their e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill out a form on their website and send it directly to their customer support team.
Unfortunately, aside from stating that they have an FDA-approved facility in the USA, their complete address can't be found anywhere.
What are the Side Effects of Prime Labs Prime Test?
Reaction to ingredients in this product may vary. However, here are some rare side effects that you may possibly encounter:
- Dizziness from Saw Palmetto and Horny Goat Weed
- Upset stomach from Nettle
- Vomiting from Wild Yam
- Palpitation after an intense workout
How to Take Prime Labs Prime Test Booster Supplement?
This test booster is packaged in caplets. Based on their packaging instructions, you can take it orally.
Unfortunately, they don't have specific instructions on when to take the supplement. However, reviews show that you may have trouble sleeping when you take it in the afternoon.
Also, we suggest that you take a light meal before taking the supplement.
What is the Recommended Dosage for Prime Labs Prime Test?
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 caplets orally once or twice a day.
Some consumers who have stomach problems use only 1/4 or 1/2 of the recommended dosage and increase it as needed after getting used to it.
What are the Best Alternatives to Prime Labs Prime Test Testosterone Booster?
If, for any reason, you think Prime Labs' T booster is not a good fit for you, you can try the following alternative instead:
TestoPrime is a premium testosterone booster supplement. This product is fully transparent about the amounts of individual ingredients, unlike Prime Labs' T booster's proprietary blend.
Their website publicized their ingredients with unique proportions. Here are some:
- 2000 mg D-aspartic acid for testosterone
- 40 mg Panax Ginseng for increased energy
- 668 mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract for lowering stress, improving performance, and increasing testosterone
- 800 mg Fenugreek for increased testosterone production and enhanced sex drive
- Vitamin D for testosterone production and better immune function
They also have a 100% lifetime guarantee without the hassle of strict procedures compared to Prime Labs' policy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
We have answers to some of your questions regarding Prime Labs' Prime Test. We recommend that you consult with a qualified medical professional before using this product, especially if you have any medical conditions.
Is Prime Labs Prime Test safe?
Yes. It is made at an FDA-approved facility. However, they did not reveal the proportion of ingredients in the supplement formula, and the inclusion of orchic extract is questionable.
How long does it take for Prime Labs Prime Test to work?
The product does not promise instant effects. Some users stated that they felt the guaranteed results of this product after about two weeks of use.
Do testosterone boosters work?
A study from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine shows that test boosters may have little to no effect. Scientific evidence shows that out of all test booster products on the market, less than 25% are evidence-based.
Should I take a test booster?
Yes, you may benefit from using an effective testosterone booster. However, you should pay attention to ingredients, their dosages, and a brand's reputation. Also, make sure you consult with your healthcare practitioner before using any natural dietary supplement that claims to boost testosterone levels.
Are all test boosters the same? What brand is the best?
No. Test boosters differ depending on the key ingredients and their dosages. Different brands use different ingredients, and you need to make sure you choose the ones that avoid ineffective ingredients. Prime Labs' men's test booster is a good choice for a test booster and comes in at an affordable price. However, not all of its ingredients have sufficient evidence for a testosterone-boosting effect.
Prime Labs Prime Test Review Conclusion
To wrap it up, if you want to get a T booster with herbal ingredients and orchic extract at an affordable price, you can choose this Prime Labs product.
But if you'd rather know the exact amounts of each ingredient, you might want to try TestoPrime, a premium testosterone booster supplement.
|↑1||Shindel, Alan W et al. “Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo.” The journal of sexual medicine vol. 7,4 Pt 1 (2010): 1518-28. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x|
|↑2||Angwafor, Fru 3rd, and Mark L Anderson. “An open label, dose response study to determine the effect of a dietary supplement on dihydrotestosterone, testosterone and estradiol levels in healthy males.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 5 12. 12 Aug. 2008, doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-12|
|↑3||Sinescu, Ioanel et al. “Long-term efficacy of Serenoa repens treatment in patients with mild and moderate symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia.” Urologia internationalis vol. 86,3 (2011): 284-9. doi:10.1159/000322645|
|↑4||Rafatullah, S., et al. “Hepatoprotective and Safety Evaluation Studies on Sarsaparilla.” International Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 29, no. 4, Informa UK Limited, Jan. 1991, pp. 296–301. Crossref, doi:10.3109/13880209109082901|
|↑5||Chinnappan, Sasikala M et al. “Effect of Eurycoma longifolia standardised aqueous root extract-Physta® on testosterone levels and quality of life in ageing male subjects: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre study.” Food & nutrition researchvol. 65 10.29219/fnr.v65.5647. 19 May. 2021, doi:10.29219/fnr.v65.5647|
|↑6||Bhusal, Khuma Kumari et al. “Nutritional and pharmacological importance of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A review.” Heliyon vol. 8,6 e09717. 22 Jun. 2022, doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e09717|
|↑7||Jesus, Mafalda et al. “Diosgenin: Recent Highlights on Pharmacology and Analytical Methodology.” Journal of analytical methods in chemistry vol. 2016 (2016): 4156293. doi:10.1155/2016/4156293|
|↑8||Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 14,4 (2015): 35-48.|