Testosterone boosters are vital for older men looking to enhance testosterone production.
If you're looking for a great T-booster, one of the top brands on the market is Angry Supplements' Monster Test.
It's an excellent dietary supplement that offers fast results. It comes at great value for the price and can help improve your mood and semen quality in just a few weeks.
In this Monster Test Review, we'll review its ingredients and benefits to see if it's the right supplement for you.
What Is Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
When used consistently, this Angry Supplements product and its proprietary blend of natural ingredients can help the body:
- Produce testosterone
- Improve gains and muscle strength
- Enhance sex drive
- Hasten weight loss
Monster Test supplements are 100% natural with no artificial ingredients. Thus, this T-booster is both vegetarian- and vegan-friendly.
Whether you're a bodybuilder looking to quickly bulk up, an everyday guy looking for monster-powered libido, or someone who just needs that extra bump of energy, Monster Test might be ideal for you.
Monster Test contains vitamins, natural herbs, amino acid molecules, and essential minerals. Among these ingredients are magnesium, L-citrulline, and Tribulus Terrestris.
This makes it ideal for men looking to improve their blood flow, enhance athletic performance, elevate low T, and fight anxiety.
- Aids in muscle growth
- Helps treat erectile dysfunction
- Better sexual performance
- May have mild side effects
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Effects||Enhances sexual performance and may help treat ED while boosting muscle growth|
|Potential Side Effects||Acne, hair loss, diminished libido, or aggression|
|Dosage||4 tablets once per day|
|Money Back Guarantee||100% money-back guarantee|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
How Does Monster Test Testosterone Booster Work in the Body?
Monster Test works by inhibiting the male body's estrogen supply and encouraging the creation of essential amino acids.
This increases serum testosterone levels and helps you get back on track with your fitness goals.
This product becomes even more effective when paired with a proper training regimen. You will notice a drop in body fat as well as increased muscle mass and testosterone levels.
What Are the Health Benefits of Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
Angry Supplements Monster Test can provide a host of potential health benefits, such as:
- Reduced Body Fat: Men naturally experience a drop in testosterone(1) as they agBy elevating testosterone levels, you're effectively turning back the hands of your biological clock. It's important to keep in mind that a testosterone supplement is just that - a supplement. It won't guarantee a 6-pack unless it’s combined with a proper diet and daily exercise.
- Boosted Energy: Testosterone production reaches an all-time high in your early 20s. Then your T-levels will likely start falling in your 30s. Once you’re in your 40s, your T-levels will have likely dropped significantly. Hence, in your late 20’s and onwards, testosterone supplements will be your best friend. They'll help you manage those falling energy levels, giving you the strength and vitality needed to keep you at your peak.
- Increased Strength: While taking a testosterone supplement won't transform you into a beast, it can enhance your strength and aid you in your current training regimen. Your strength training routine will also benefit from the boost in your test levels.
Monster Test Testosterone Booster Reviews and Customer Feedback
Most Monster Test users leave positive feedback with their reviews. Let's look at some of these reviews to see how real people view this supplement:
"I've been using this product for approximately two years. needed a little boost making love sexually with my wife. It does assist with getting and maintaining an erection. Overall, Amazing Energy!!!"- Anonymous, Lucky Vitamin
"Out of everything I've tried so far this is the best one... it definitely gives you a kind of motivational energy. You can't really go wrong here. I would definitely recommend this product."- Anonymous, Amazon
"I can’t function without it. I feel the aches and pains for my age in the early 40’s. Thanks to these pills I feel like a twenty year old [sic]. These are excellent for workouts, training or whatever physical activities."- Anonymous, Amazon
It is undeniable that these Monster Test reviews have yielded excellent results and is worth the money!
What Results Can You Expect from Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
You can expect plenty of excellent results, like:
- Healthy Heart and Blood - A healthy heart pumping similarly healthy blood is vital for muscles and organs to function at their best. Through the bone marrow, testosterone also aids in the creation(2) of red blood cells. It helps defend against the numerous cardiovascular hazards associated with low testosterone.
- More Muscles - According to research(3), treatment for low testosterone males can help reduce body fat and develop muscle size and strength. Testosterone contributes to increasing muscle, energy, and weight control. Thus, helping you get leaner while still building muscle. Again, combining testosterone supplementation with strength training and regular exercise will help you achieve the ideal results.
- Better Libido - Since their T-levels naturally decrease as they age, Older men will benefit from elevated testosterone for libido and erectile function to continue unabated. Although ED issues are mainly caused by diseases, drugs, and other factors, rather than purely low testosterone, symptoms can be minimized by taking test supplements like Monster Test.
Where to Buy Monster Test Testosterone Booster Pills?
You can purchase this testosterone supplement through major retail websites such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, or on their official website.
Prices may vary depending on which retail website you order from.
How Much Does Monster Test Testosterone Booster Cost?
This supplement only costs $14.99. You can help your body get into its best shape and fitness level at an affordable price.
Does Monster Test Testosterone Supplement Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
If the product does not perform as advertised, its manufacturer offers a 100% money-back guarantee. The Angry Supplements website will REFUND you instantly, which only reflects well on their excellent customer service. How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
To reach the manufacturer, you can contact them through these three options:
- Mail to Their Address
- Angry Supplements, LLC
1412 SW 13TH Court
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- Angry Supplements, LLC
- Phone Call - If you wish to call their office, they will answer you almost immediately. However, their office hours are only from 8 am to 4 pm EST from Monday to Friday. (NOTE: The company does not operate on Holidays.)
- Telephone: (754) 220-6835
- Through E-mail - You can also e-mail them at this address:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are the Ingredients in Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
Monster Test’s natural ingredients can be incredibly beneficial. We've listed all of these ingredients, as well as their benefits, below:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A levels are crucial for preserving a balanced hormonal system. Vitamin A can boost testosterone output in the testes and decrease estrogen synthesis(4).
- Zinc: Zinc is necessary for maintaining the right concentration(5) of androgen receptors. It utilizes testosterone where needed and also prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 increases the body's need for androgens, which affects testosterone synthesis. This vitamin helps regulate hormones(6).
- Magnesium: Magnesium encourages sound sleep(7), and it is considered crucial to higher testosterone since testosterone is mostly produced at night when you are sleeping.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps generate steroid hormones in the adrenal gland and regulates the stress hormone(8) cortisol.
- Maca Extract: The Maca plant has roots that have been shown(9) to boost testosterone production naturally. It can be found in numerous fitness supplements and tablets for male enhancement.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract: The Tribulus Terrestris plant extract has been a mainstay in the bodybuilding scene thanks to its perceived testosterone-boosting properties. However, stronger evidence(10) may be necessary to fully support this claim.
- Amino Acids: The body produces and releases testosterone in the form of D-aspartic acid. As a result, it is frequently present in supplements designed to increase testosterone(11).
What Are the Side Effects of Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
Like any supplement, taking doses higher, lower, or more frequently than what is recommended has its risks and side effects
These potential health risks include::
- Hair loss
- Male breast enlargement
- Loss of libido
- Increased aggression
How to Take Monster Test Dietary Supplement to Increase Testosterone Levels and Energy Levels?
The Monster Test natural supplement comes in pill form. Use it daily, taking 4 pills with a large glass of water after breakfast.
If you plan on taking more than the suggested dosage, you won’t be adding to its health benefits so never exceed the daily limit. Otherwise, you may expose yourself to the health risks mentioned above.
A full cycle of this supplement would take around 3-6 months.
What is the Recommended Dosage for Monster Test?
The recommended dosage is 1 serving of four tablets. Staying with the advised dosage is crucial to achieving the intended results for your body's testosterone levels.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Monster Test Testosterone Booster?
We are confident that Monster Test is an excellent supplement for increasing testosterone levels. However, here are some alternatives you may also want to try:
Out of the many test boosters we reviewed, TestoPrime is the finest and has been shown to have the most benefits. These include increased libido, lower body fat, better bone health, increased lean muscle mass, and higher energy levels.
TestoPrime promises more than other testosterone boosters and delivers every time.
- No side effects
- Free from allergens
- Made with natural ingredients
- Not suitable for men below 18 years old
Testogen guarantees fat reduction better than most testosterone boosters on the market. Additionally, it slows the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Testogen works well for those looking to get fit and burn fat. It also increases concentration and mental and physical alertness.
Testogen also comes in booster drops, not just capsules. The immediate drops enhance the effectiveness of the pills when taken together.
- Boosts energy
- Helps in weight loss
- High serving sizes may be difficult for some
Testo-Max also offers plenty of advantages for users. It primarily improves power and stamina. It also fights erectile dysfunction and can increase libido and confidence.
Testo-Max is particularly effective at accelerating muscle recovery following demanding workouts. It also ensures faster muscle growth than its alternatives.
- Quick repair of damaged muscle
- Enhance sex drive
- Improve sleep quality
- Ingredients may lower blood sugar levels
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Finding a T-boosting supplement is hard. You have many questions that can affect your purchase decision, so we list a handful of commonly sought-after answers here:
Is Monster Test Testosterone Booster Product Safe?
Yes, the Monster Test T-booster is a SAFE product. It contains a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, such as L-citrulline, L-carnitine, palmetto extract, ginkgo biloba, horny goat weed, and nitric oxide, that work wonders when taken together.
How Long Does It Take for Monster Test Testosterone Booster to Work and Stimulate Testosterone Production?
Monster supplements can create positive effects in just 3 weeks of consistent use. However, its impact on erections and sexual performance may take up to 6 months. For healthy results, never overconsume the product. Maintain proper dosage levels to reap the rewards.
Monster Test Testosterone Booster Review Conclusion
Low testosterone levels hurt your libido and body composition, not to mention your energy levels. Monster Test is an excellent partner against these concerns.
It contains effective ingredients like horny goat weed, ginkgo biloba, L-carnitine, fenugreek seed, rhodiola rosea, and fish oil. These ingredients can help users live their best lives!
However, note that it might only yield a mild effect on some users, with nitric oxide and amino acid levels barely changing. It may not be your best choice if you're looking for an extremely powerful supplement.
|↑1||Zirkin, Barry R, and Joyce Lisa Tenover. “Aging and declining testosterone: past, present, and hopes for the future.” Journal of andrology vol. 33,6 (2012): 1111-8. doi:10.2164/jandrol.112.017160|
|↑2||Bachman, Eric et al. “Testosterone induces erythrocytosis via increased erythropoietin and suppressed hepcidin: evidence for a new erythropoietin/hemoglobin set point.” The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences vol. 69,6 (2014): 725-35. doi:10.1093/gerona/glt154|
|↑3||Bassil, Nazem et al. “The benefits and risks of testosterone replacement therapy: a review.” Therapeutics and clinical risk management vol. 5,3 (2009): 427-48. doi:10.2147/tcrm.s3025|
|↑4||Brossaud, Julie et al. “Vitamin A, endocrine tissues and hormones: interplay and interactions.” Endocrine connections vol. 6,7 R121-R130. 9 Aug. 2017, doi:10.1530/EC-17-0101|
|↑5||To, Phuong Kim et al. “Zinc Inhibits Expression of Androgen Receptor to Suppress Growth of Prostate Cancer Cells.” International journal of molecular sciences vol. 19,10 3062. 8 Oct. 2018, doi:10.3390/ijms19103062|
|↑6||Rose, D P. “The interactions between vitamin B6 and hormones.” Vitamins and hormones vol. 36 (1978): 53-99. doi:10.1016/s0083-6729(08)60982-6|
|↑7||Zhang, Yijia et al. “Association of magnesium intake with sleep duration and sleep quality: findings from the CARDIA study.” Sleep vol. 45,4 (2022): zsab276. doi:10.1093/sleep/zsab276|
|↑8||Marik, Paul E. “Vitamin C: an essential "stress hormone" during sepsis.” Journal of thoracic disease vol. 12,Suppl 1 (2020): S84-S88. doi:10.21037/jtd.2019.12.64|
|↑9||Zenico, T et al. “Subjective effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract on well-being and sexual performances in patients with mild erectile dysfunction: a randomised, double-blind clinical trial.” Andrologia vol. 41,2 (2009): 95-9. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2008.00892.x|
|↑10||Pokrywka, Andrzej et al. “Insights into Supplements with Tribulus Terrestris used by Athletes.” Journal of human kinetics vol. 41 99-105. 8 Jul. 2014, doi:10.2478/hukin-2014-0037|
|↑11||Topo, Enza et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive biology and endocrinology : RB&E vol. 7 120. 27 Oct. 2009, doi:10.1186/1477-7827-7-120|