This is our review of Testo Lab Pro that holds nothing back.
Be it the modern diet, today's hectic schedule, quality of food, or stress, testosterone levels in men have been declining for decades(1). The supplement industry is overloaded with anabolic steroids and artificial ingredients that fix something just to break another.
But, Testo Lab Pro distinguishes itself with a novel formulation and 100% natural ingredients packed with minerals and vitamins. We went through all the ingredients to discover if it positively affects testosterone levels, erectile function, muscle mass, energy, and sex drive.
Can a product with an underdose of D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) and other uncommon testosterone booster ingredients be legit?
What Is Testo Lab Pro?
Testo Lab Pro T-Booster is an all-natural, science-backed testosterone supplement that claims to prevent T level decline and boost it. Manufactured by Opti-Nutra Ltd., it includes essential vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts.
The team aims to boost 3 decisive masculine forces: testosterone, muscle, and sex. As an updated version of an older product, Testo Pro has some bold claims for men struggling with low testosterone levels:
- Boost muscle growth and bone strength
- Enhance athletic performance in both strength and endurance
- Rev fat loss
- Increase sex drive, libido, and focus
- Improve moods and emotional imbalances
But, looking at the ingredients, this testosterone-boosting supplement contains only 600mg of DAA. Most T boosters include twice the dose found in Testo Lab Pro.
The Testo Lab Pro formula doesn't have some common ingredients, such as Fenugreek extract, L-Arginine, or vitamin B6. Let's find out if Testo Lab Pro is just another t booster experiment or a properly naturally sourced testosterone supplement.
|Testo Lab Pro
|Increases muscle growth, athletic performance and speeds up fat loss
|Potential Side Effects
|Acne, oily skin, body hair growth
|2 capsules twice a day
|Money Back Guarantee
|Click Here ›
How Does Testo Lab Pro Supplement Work To Increase Testosterone Levels in Your Body?
Testo Lab Pro consists of natural ingredients known to increase testosterone levels and prevent elements that contribute to its decline. This product stands out among T-boosters because it contains some ingredients that would be part of any healthy and balanced diet.
It uses Nutrigenesis to manufacture particular nutrients from natural extracts like yeast. Certainly a better alternative to anabolic steroids and their unpleasant side effects. Also, there is no need to cycle the intake since it's safe to take all year round.
Testo Pro claims to be highly potent and easily absorbed by the body. According to their website, the product has a triple effect on your testosterone levels:
- Increases testosterone production through restoring essential vitamins and minerals. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone will signal testosterone release more efficiently.
- Reduces the level of testosterone killers, such as free radicals, estrogen, hormone-binding globulin and cortisol. It directly fights the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- Supports enhanced performance and boosts energy levels. All these factors keep the body optimal to produce testosterone at high levels. As they point out, high testosterone levels allow you to train harder, which helps boost testosterone levels more.
Testo Lab Pro Formula - Testosterone Boosting Ingredients
Testo Lab Pro formula is free from GMOs, soy, allergens, gluten, and synthetic additives as well as suitable for vegetarians. Regarding digestion, it deserves an A+. But men interested in boosting their t levels have one question: does it deliver on its promise?
Ashwagandha Root Extract (5% Withanolides), 600mg
Few testosterone booster supplements include Ashwagandha, a root commonly used in Ayurveda therapy to boost masculine energy. Often added to stress support supplements, Ashwagandha helps balance cortisol, boosting the hormones necessary for t production.
Research shows that 8 weeks of usage significantly increases muscle mass and strength(2). Another 2019 study found that the intake of ashwagandha extract is associated with increased levels of DHEA-S and testosterone(3).
This supplement packs twice the amount used in the study, so that's a good start. You'll experience lower cortisol levels, better moods, and enhanced energy levels.
Mucuna Pruriens Extract Velvet Bean (15% Levodopa), 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens is an herb used as a male infertility manager and an aphrodisiac. Its main benefit includes an increase in semen volume and quality(4).
This extract signals testosterone release by raising dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline levels(5). Testo Pro's 15% standardization delivers a significant quantity of levodopa (I-Dope) to be converted into dopamine.
Nonetheless, most studies that found Mucuna Pruriens extract beneficial for t levels were conducted on infertile men. Its effects on healthy men and their athletic performance are inconclusive.
D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate - DAA-CA, 600mg
D-Aspartic acid is an amino acid which boosts t levels by raising testosterone production(6). Testo Lab Pro adds Calcium Chelate to DAA, ensuring higher body absorption.
On the website, Testo Pro Lab highlights that they have research showing that a larger dose of DAA-CA actually lowers t levels. Since their product is evergreen and doesn't need cycling, a lower DAA-CA dose is healthier.
Luteolin extract (100% natural orange), 60mg
Luteolin natural extract comes from orange, and its duty is to stop the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. This extract hinders estrogen biosynthesis by decreasing aromatase release and destabilizing aromatase protein levels.
More than boosting testosterone production, the luteolin extract helps to undermine the loss of it. Among synthetic estrogen inhibitors that other t boosters use, luteolin is a clean and natural alternative.
Testo Lab Pro claims that the dosage also maximizes D-Aspartic Acid's testosterone impact.
Vitamins and Minerals
Testo Lab Pro contains vitamins and minerals to restore and boost testosterone levels. These ingredients are lab-grown through Nutrigenesis - a process that mirrors nature. Thus, the body doesn't receive any artificial ingredients that unnaturally stimulate t production.
- Zinc, 30mg
As proven by science, zinc supplementation improves athletic performance and prevents exhaustion of total and free testosterone in highly active people(9).
After absorption, zinc also promotes the increase in Luteinizing Hormone levels, which is linked to human growth hormone and free testosterone. Overall, it's a good ingredient, especially for those with deficiencies(10).
No wonder zinc is one of the most prevalent t booster minerals. Some studies even link it with male fertility, although they're conducted on mice(11). This supplement contains enough of your daily zinc intake to fuel your male hormones and help the immune system and metabolism.
- Magnesium, 50mg
Testo Lab Pro argues their magnesium dosage increases total and free testosterone count as well as promotes growth hormone production and muscle development.
How does magnesium help? This mineral essentially stops SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) from binding to testosterone, which reduces its anabolic efficacy and levels(12).
According to NIH, the optimal daily magnesium intake for adult males should be between 400-420mg(13). Testo Lab Pro contains only 12% of the daily intake, which leaves space to take the mineral through food and other supplements.
- Boron, 6mg
Boron is not a commonly used ingredient in testosterone boosters. But it has proven to have amazing effects on estrogen and testosterone levels and assisting in the absorption of magnesium and Vitamin D(14).
A study indicated a substantial rise in free testosterone in a week of boron supplementation of 6mg/d(15). By fighting estrogen, boron enhances the male hormone state and boosts testosterone production.
It doesn't stop there, boron was found to help with the growth and maintenance of bones and wound healing(15). Testo Lab Pro has the optimal amount of it, and the evidence speaks for itself.
- Vitamin D, 50mcg
Vitamin D supplementation has direct effects on muscle cells and has been shown to improve muscle strength, especially in the elderly(16).
Although some research suggests that this vitamin increases t levels, others refute it(17). For instance, in a controlled trial, vitamin D supplementation had no effect on t levels in men who were not deficient in it(18).
But, most people have vitamin D deficiencies, so Testo Lab Pro did well to include it in their formula. On the plus side, the vitamin D you'll get from Testo Lab Pro is also almost identical to the one you'll get from the sun rays.
- Vitamin K1 & K2, 50mcg
You don't see Vitamin K in a lot of the t boosters around. But, Testo Lab Pro states they included it because a low intake may cause a drop in testosterone levels.
Based on our research, all the studies that suggest the same were conducted on rats(19). So, the issue is still unsettled for humans.
Nonetheless, Vitamin K improves the body's ability to absorb vitamin D and helps it perform its function. As we see it, vitamin K functions more as a supportive ingredient than as one directly impacting testosterone production.
Testo Lab Pro comes in NutriCaps, vegan capsules produced from pullulan (fermented tapioca). The capsules are filled with NuFlow, a 100% natural rice concentrate ingredient. It keeps the product safe and ensures the other active ingredients stay intact.
What’s more, NutriCaps are infused with a small amount of prebiotic nutrition, so no need to worry about your digestive health.
What Are the Benefits of Using Testo Lab Pro Testo Booster?
After age 35, the decline in t levels in men can bring a cascade of other physical, mental and emotional annoyances. Testo Lab Pro is designed to address precisely these issues. It excels at optimizing testosterone levels naturally and is neither aggressive nor too stimulating.
Here's a list of its Pros and Cons:
- Supports testosterone production with a triple effect
- Increases muscle mass and bone density and strength
- Boosts athletic energy and improves body composition
- Improves male performance at work, bedroom, and gym
- Enhances focus
- Helps with recovery
- Decreases stress
- Increases sperm count and quality
- Boosts confidence
- Contains less DAA-CA than most T boosters
- Includes some ingredients that lack sufficient scientific backing
- Relatively pricey
- Doesn't provide a potent effect on highly active and healthy individuals
Who Should Use Testo Lab Pro Product?
Testo Lab Pro is formulated for men only. Women shouldn't take this supplement since the DAA-CA might bring severe side effects. 35+-year-old men who struggle with low t levels, poor sperm quality, infertility, muscle loss, and fatigue will benefit the most.
The dosage of DAA-CA combined with other products doesn't do much for highly trained individuals. But if you're looking for a naturally sourced product that is easy to absorb and fight back testosterone decline, you've found it.
This t booster is suitable for vegetarians and those with digestive issues. Also, it provides the body with vital minerals and vitamins.
How To Use Testo Lab Pro for Better Results?
A serving of Testo Lab Pro contains 4 capsules. You can take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening.
For better results, Testo Pro's team suggests drinking plenty of water and combining it with strength training. Exercise facilitates the supplement's ability to elevate testosterone levels to above-average levels.
The longer you take Testo Lab Pro, the stronger the cycle that develops your virility. Due to its all-natural ingredients, this product doesn't cause discomfort or side effects.
If you have previous medical conditions, don't hesitate to ask your doctor or even the manufacturer for details. According to all customer reviews, Testo Lab Pro takes at least 3 months to show its full potential.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
After reading many customer comments, most 35+-year-old men were satisfied with the product. They all saw improvement in t levels, energy levels, focus, muscle growth, and mood swings. Overall, the product has a 4.63/5 star rating on the website.
- Dennis B. 5/5 stars: “As a man over 50 I've found these supplements to be beneficial in terms of boosting my testosterone which has provided me with more energy and increased virility. I would certainly recommend these Supplements to all men over 50 like me who are trying to look after themselves by working out and keeping fit."
- John C. 5/5 stars: “I went through a period of trying different types of testo boosters for my libido. I was mixing this one with other product and then I realized I didn't need anything else but this! This product totally works for me.
- Dave H. 4/5 stars: “I've seen a reduction in body fat and my muscle strength has increased also dramatically improved my overall performance in life”
- Andrew M. 5/5 stars: “I have been taking these capsules for 5 months now and find they add depth to my workouts. I don’t fatigue as easily as before which assists me going that extra bit harder
Side Effects of Using Testo Lab Pro
According to our research, this product has no side effects because of its all-natural and easily absorbent ingredients. Also, none of the customer reviews we read mentioned any difficulties while using the product.
As they promote on their website, Testo Lab Pro might be the world's cleanliest testosterone product because they use pure ingredients and avoid unnecessary synthetic additives.
Where to Buy Testo Lab Pro?
You can buy Testo Lab Pro only on their official website. One bottle ($69.00) contains 120 capsules, with a serving of 4 daily capsules which is enough for a month's supply.
We made the math, and this T booster costs $2.30 per serving, a bit on the expensive side. But if you buy in bulk, you can get their 4-month supply package for $207.00. It contains four bottles and free shipping.
As said, this product is safe to use all year round, and it takes a few months to deliver all the goodies. Plus, Testo Lab Pro offers the policy of a 30-day full money-back guarantee.
We'll be answering your questions below.
Does Testo Lab Pro work?
Testo Lab Pro is the World's cleanliest testosterone formula, free of additives and artificial ingredients. Their ingredients are natural and produced in high quality based on clinical research. As such, it is great for men looking to increase their t levels, muscle mass, virility, and sex drive.
Is Testo Lab Pro safe to use?
Yes, Testo Lab Pro is safe to use. They are very transparent about the ingredients and the production method. They combine DAA-CA with herbs, minerals, and vitamins using Nutrogenesis, the method of producing nutrients in the lab by mirroring nature.
The product is also validated by a third-party auditing company and banned substance tested
How long does it take to see results?
Due to the nature of the ingredients and their dosage, Testo Pro is not an aggressive t booster. The results will depend on the severity of your testosterone decline.
Even if you notice an improvement in your mood, stress levels, and athletic performance sooner, it takes 3 months for the product to produce better results in t levels.
Testo Lab Pro - Final Verdict
Testo Lab Pro is more than a decent natural testosterone booster for men over 35 who want to boost their already low testosterone levels and improve their stress, mood, and gym performance.
Could it be more potent? Yes, but it does the job for people already struggling with such issues. The formula will definitely benefit those with zinc, magnesium, vitamin K, and D deficiencies.
Testo Pro cares about slowly but gradually helping men stay young with no side effects. We loved this product since it offers much more than other acclaimed products.
- Travison, Thomas G et al. “A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men.” The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism vol. 92,1 (2007): 196-202. doi:10.1210/jc.2006-1375
- Wankhede, Sachin et al. “Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 12 43. 25 Nov. 2015, doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9
- Lopresti, Adrian L et al. “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males.” American journal of men's health vol. 13,2 (2019): 1557988319835985. doi:10.1177/1557988319835985
- Shukla, Kamla Kant et al. “Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men.” Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM vol. 7,1 (2010): 137-44. doi:10.1093/ecam/nem171
- Shukla, Kamla Kant et al. “Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis.” Fertility and sterility vol. 92,6 (2009): 1934-40. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.09.045
- D'Aniello, Antimo. “D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.” Brain research reviews vol. 53,2 (2007): 215-34. doi:10.1016/j.brainresrev.2006.08.005
- Bloomer, Richard J., et al. “Influence of a D-Aspartic Acid/Sodium Nitrate/Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement on Physiological Parameters in Middle-Aged Men: A Pilot Study.” The Open Nutraceuticals Journal, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015, benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TONUTRAJ-8-43.
- Melville, Geoffrey W et al. “Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 12 15. 1 Apr. 2015, doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0078-7
- Kilic, Mehmet et al. “The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc.” Neuro endocrinology letters vol. 27,1-2 (2006): 247-52.
- Koehler, K et al. “Serum Testosterone and Urinary Excretion of Steroid Hormone Metabolites After Administration of a High-dose Zinc Supplement.” Nature, 19 Sept. 2007, www.nature.com/articles/1602899
- Croxford, Thomas P et al. “Moderate zinc deficiency reduces testicular Zip6 and Zip10 abundance and impairs spermatogenesis in mice.” The Journal of nutrition vol. 141,3 (2011): 359-65. doi:10.3945/jn.110.131318
- Excoffon, L et al. “Magnesium effect on testosterone-SHBG association studied by a novel molecular chromatography approach.” Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis vol. 49,2 (2009): 175-80. doi:10.1016/j.jpba.2008.10.041
- "Magnesium." Office of Dietary Supplements, National Institutes of Health, 2 Jun. 2022, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/
- Naghii, Mohammad Reza et al. “Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines.” Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology : organ of the Society for Minerals and Trace Elements (GMS) vol. 25,1 (2011): 54-8. doi:10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001
- Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 14,4 (2015): 35-48.
- Halfon, Matthieu et al. “Vitamin D: a review on its effects on muscle strength, the risk of fall, and frailty.” BioMed research international vol. 2015 (2015): 953241. doi:10.1155/2015/953241
- Pilz, S et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme vol. 43,3 (2011): 223-5. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- Lerchbaum, Elisabeth et al. “Vitamin D and Testosterone in Healthy Men: A Randomized Controlled Trial.” The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism vol. 102,11 (2017): 4292-4302. doi:10.1210/jc.2017-01428
- Takumi, Naofumi et al. “Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis.” Food & function vol. 2,7 (2011): 406-11. doi:10.1039/c1fo10058k