Have you ever done every workout you can think of, eaten all the essential foods you searched for on Pinterest, and still not put on the lean muscle mass you want?
It can be discouraging when you've done everything and still aren't seeing the desired results.
This is often a sign that you need to boost your testosterone levels.
In this TestoFIERCE review, we will tell you everything you need to know about it and help you decide if TestoFIERCE is the right choice for you.
What is TestoFIERCE?
TestoFIERCE is a dietary supplement for bodybuilders manufactured by Trufierce.
TestoFIERCE is an excellent supplement for enhancing metabolism and increasing muscle mass.
Not only that, but a testosterone booster can benefit you by improving your mood, increasing your overall energy levels, and enhancing your libido.
TestoFIERCE boasts a highly effective combination of science-backed ingredients that help increase muscle mass naturally.
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Effects||Boost your testosterone, build muscle & burn fat|
|Potential Side Effects||None known|
|Dosage||7 capsules daily|
|Money Back Guarantee||90 days|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
What Are the Ingredients in TestoFIERCE?
|Ashwaganda Root Powder||300 mg|
|Vitamin D3||125 mcg|
|D-Aspartic-Acid (DAA)||3,000 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Powder||300 mg|
|Asian Ginseng Powder||150 mg|
|Vitamin K||20 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg|
TestoFIERCE consists of the following ingredients:
- Ashwagandha Root Powder - one of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs that has been used in India for thousands of years. It has numerous health benefits, including the prevention of muscle damage, enhanced muscle development, and the promotion of fat loss. Ashwagandha is a natural testosterone booster. It raises testosterone hormone levels and significantly increases muscle mass, strength, and power in males engaged in resistance training.(1) According to a 2021 systematic review and meta-analysis, ashwagandha not only counteracts physical exhaustion and reduces post-exercise recovery time and fatigue but also lowers stress levels and improves overall quality of life.(2)
- Vitamin D3 - a fat-soluble vitamin that is actually a hormone with numerous effects in the body. The vitamin D receptor (VDR) is found in nearly all, if not all, cells in the human body. Multiple studies have shown that normal vitamin D levels are crucial for improving bodybuilding. A study by Barker et al. found that higher pre-exercise vitamin D concentrations increased the recovery of skeletal muscle strength after an acute bout of intense exercise.(3) This is likely due to the higher rate of post-exercise recovery of phosphocreatine, which is known to fuel muscle function.(4) Vitamin D deficiency can cause the deposition of lipids within muscle fibers, making it harder to build lean muscle mass.(5) According to a 2020 review, maintaining optimal vitamin D levels is important for improving muscle function and preventing stress fractures and acute illnesses caused by strenuous exercise.(6) Lastly, healthy vitamin D concentrations support optimal testosterone levels.(7) In turn, higher testosterone levels will boost muscle growth, help lose fat, and improve athletic performance.(8)(9)
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - DAA is a type of amino acid that helps you improve your gym performance and potentially increase testosterone production. One study found that DAA may improve acute skeletal muscle protein synthesis, which improves upper and lower body muscle strength and performance.(10) While animal research supported the testosterone-boosting effect of DAA, human studies produced mixed results.(11)
- Fenugreek Seed Powder - This Mediterranean herb supports cardiovascular health, sperm health, and enhances libido.(12) It also improves mental alertness and is a potent anti-inflammatory remedy.(13) One study found that fenugreek elevated free testosterone levels by 98.7%.(14) The same study found a significant reduction in body fat percentage in those taking fenugreek. Fenugreek also improved muscle strength and increased repetitions to failure in the bench press. According to other studies, fenugreek significantly boosts libido and increases morning erections and sexual frequency by 2- to 3-fold.(15)(16)
- Magnesium - one of the most important minerals in the body, and it's even more important for athletes. Magnesium is critical for energy production because it helps metabolize adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the "energy currency" of the body. It is also part of enzymes that participate in protein synthesis, supporting the role of magnesium in muscle growth.(17) Magnesium is helpful for preventing muscle cramps and reducing muscle soreness in athletes.(18)
- Zinc - an essential mineral for many functions in the body, particularly influencing the production and action of hormones.(19) For example, zinc stimulates the production of growth hormone and increases the number of its receptors on cells. Zinc is critical for the conversion of testosterone to its active form, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), preventing testosterone from being converted to estrogen. Zinc deficiency suppresses the normal functioning of androgen receptors. Studies also show that zinc supplements can improve natural testosterone production, especially in zinc-deficient individuals.(20)
- Asian Ginseng Powder - an all-around adaptogen that has been used for thousand of years. Ginseng increases fertility, produces stronger erections, and improves your overall sexual performance.(21) This herb not only improves your mood but also boosts your cognitive abilities.(22)(23)(24) Ginseng reduces fatigue and improves physical performance.(25)
- Boron - decreases the rate of conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It also improves magnesium absorption, supports bone health, and boosts cognitive performance.(26) Boron has also been shown to increase free testosterone levels.(27)
- Vitamin K - a fat-soluble vitamin important for blood clotting, maintaining calcium levels in the blood, and strengthening bones.(28) Animal studies found that vitamin K can help maintain normal testosterone levels.(29)(30) Vitamin K may also increase exercise capacity. One study showed vitamin K improves heart function in healthy trained males and females, increasing cardiac output by 12%.(31)
- Vitamin B6 - influences testosterone levels via a few different mechanisms. Vitamin B6 lowers prolactin, which turns on hypothalamus to stimulate testosterone production. Vitamin B6 participates in dopamine synthesis, which also increases testosterone levels. Lastly, vitamin B6 increases the demand for androgens and acts as a balancing factor between the production of testosterone and estrogen. Vitamin B6 also stimulates the synthesis of growth hormone, supporting muscle growth.(32)
- BioPerine - or the Black Pepper Fruit Extract, increases oral absorption and bioavailability of supplements, supports blood circulation, and stimulates digestion.(33)(34)
How Does TestoFIERCE Testosterone Booster Work in the Body?
Unlike synthetic hormone injections and anabolic steroids, TestoFIERCE contains no hormones.
Instead, it helps stimulate the body's natural production of testosterone and growth hormone.
This is one of the reasons we love TestoFIERCE. Instead of altering your body's natural processes by adding hormones, TestoFIERCE addresses the root cause of the problem.
When you use a synthetic testosterone booster, like anabolic steroids, your body's natural hormone production can be negatively impaired. Your body becomes dependent on synthetic hormones, and stopping them may cause your muscle gains to disappear.
Scientifically tested ingredients in TestoFIERCE also support energy production, speed up fat metabolism, improve sleep quality, maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduce fatigue and recovery time.
What Are the Benefits of Using TestoFIERCE Supplement?
Since TestoFIERCE works on encouraging your body's natural processes to produce more testosterone, there are a lot of benefits that you can get, such as:
- Helps you achieve muscle gains
- Improves libido and male virility
- Improves mood
- Aids in raising energy levels and confidence
- Better sexual performance
Of course, you must follow a healthy, balanced diet and a regular workout routine to get the full benefits of using TestoFIERCE.
With more energy, you can take on harder workouts, and you'll be able to challenge yourself more physically, leading to more impressive muscle gains and the loss of excess body fat.
Have we mentioned that your recovery time will also become shorter? Natural ingredients in TestoFIERCE help you recover faster and feel less fatigued.
With shorter recovery time, you can be back in the grind faster than ever. Plus, you'll have better energy and stamina in bed.
TestoFIERCE Reviews and Customer Feedback
If you still have doubts and second guesses about TestoFIERCE and its effectiveness, we quoted these reviews from satisfied customers.
Take note that these reviews are taken from the official website of Trufierce.
"Finally a testosterone booster that contains scientifically proven ingredients in their proper dose."- Anonymous
"Love this stuff! Had been stuck at a plateau in the gym but after two months on TestoFIERCE my gains are finally coming fast."- Anonymous
What Results Can You Expect from TestoFIERCE Testo Booster?
When it comes to improving T levels, a natural T booster is vital, and the manufacturer of TestoFIERCE made sure that it has the right dose of the right nutrients to do the job.
You can expect significant muscle gains, better sleep quality, improved erection quality, increased sexual desire, and faster recovery from workouts.
Aside from supporting natural testosterone production, your energy levels will improve, and your mood will be better.
TestoFIERCE will also improve your sexual performance.
Where to Buy TestoFIERCE?
Our goal is to make sure that all of our customers get safe, high-quality products. That's why we recommend that you buy TestoFIERCE from the official website.
By doing so, you can be assured that you are getting the real product.
How Much Does Testo FIERCE by TrueFierce Cost?
If you choose to buy at the official store, you'll get around $69.00 per bottle, which is a single purchase containing around 210 capsules.
However, the most popular option is buying three bottles for only $59/bottle. For all three, you can get it for only $177 with FREE shipping within the USA.
If you choose the best value option, you can save up to 53%. Each bottle only costs $47, and you'll get 5 bottles for only $235.
Have we mentioned that it also has FREE worldwide shipping?
Does TestoFIERCE Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
TrueFierce ensures the efficacy of its product and is confident that TestoFIERCE will fulfill its promises.
That's why they offer a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Within 90 days, you get to test out the effectiveness of TestoFIERCE, and you may even get a 100% refund if you don't get the expected results!
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
You may contact their customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you have any feedback or inquiries, you may call them at +1 (917) 963-8027.
Here are their company addresses as well:
MUSCLE MEDIA EHF
MUSCLE MIA EHF
The company is getting a large number of inquiries every day, which is why they may or may not be able to reply if your concern is already answered in their FAQs.
What Are the Side Effects of TestoFIERCE?
There are no known major side effects from the regular use of TestoFIERCE. Rare, mild reactions may include stomach discomfort and nausea.
How to Take TestoFIERCE?
The daily dose for TestoFIERCE is 7 capsules every day. The capsules are spread evenly throughout your meals.
Three capsules must be taken during breakfast, two during lunch, and the last two with the last meal of the day, before bed.
What is the Recommended Dosage for TestoFierce?
TestoFIERCE must be taken daily, seven (7) capsules every day.
It is recommended that you maintain this full dose for the duration of your TestoFIERCE use.
What Are the Best Alternatives to TestoFIERCE?
These are the best alternatives to TestoFIERCE that have similar effects:
The ShredFIERCE works to improve your energy levels, maintain and increase your lean muscle mass, and burn stubborn fat.
- Made of natural ingredients
- Helps remove unhealthy cravings
- Increases your metabolism
- Drive up your energy levels and confidence
- Does not contain proprietary blends
- It may not be suitable for those who want to gain weight
TestoPrime is an all-natural supplement that stimulates the natural production of testosterone in your body.
It helps in supporting protein synthesis and, in doing so, helps burn unwanted fat and build lean muscle.
- Boosts your physical and mental energy
- Improves motivation
- Burns unwanted fat
- Does not contain proprietary blends
- Contains natural ingredients
- Slightly more expensive than other T boosters
If you want extreme gains and maximum strength and stamina, Testo-Max from Crazybulk is your best bet.
You can use it during both bulking and cutting cycles.
- Faster recovery process
- Enhanced libido and performance
- Promises rapid results
- Free shipping worldwide
- May take time to see full benefits
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These are the following questions or clarifications that potential TestoFIERCE users often ask regarding the product:
How Long Does the Bottle of TestoFIERCE Formula Last?
A bottle of TestoFIERCE formula contains 210 capsules, which is good for one month. The full dosage of TestoFIERCE is seven (7) capsules per day, which is why a bottle would be good for thirty (30) days. The capsules are spread evenly throughout the meals.
Can TestoFIERCE Boost Your Energy, Performance, and Libido?
Yes, TestoFIERCE can boost your energy, performance, and libido. TestoFIERCE stimulates your body's natural production of testosterone, resulting in increased energy, faster recovery after intense workouts, and improved stamina and sex drive. This not only helps you stay on top in the gym but also in your daily life.
Can TestoFIERCE Really Stimulate Testosterone Production and Boost Your Testosterone Levels?
Yes, and this can be attributed to the way TestoFIERCE works. Scientifically studied ingredients in TestoFIERCE help your body increase and maintain production of of testosterone and growth hormone.
Is TestoFIERCE Safe?
All ingredients found in the TestoFIERCE formula are derived from natural sources and formulated with science-backed doses. Not to mention that there are also no proprietary blends.
How Long Does It Take for TestoFIERCE to Work?
To reap the full benefits of TestoFIERCE, we recommend taking it consistently for at least two months.The TestoFIERCE formula is made up of natural ingredients, meaning it will take some time for the ingredients to produce results. However, we are confident that you will experience the first benefits as early as the first week.
How Does Testosterone Work?
Testosterone is essential for building muscles and speeding up the metabolism.Testosterone increases the rate of protein synthesis and tissue growth and promotes fat metabolism.
Does Zinc Boost Testosterone?
Zinc is a vital mineral and many people are deficient. Zinc is important for testosterone production and action in the body. Multiple studies have confirmed that zinc supplementation can increase testosterone levels, especially in zinc-deficient individuals.
Does Vitamin D Help With Testosterone?
Yes, some studies have found that higher vitamin D levels are associated with higher testosterone. Other studies have also found that vitamin D supplementation can increase testosterone levels. Not only is vitamin D responsible for bone health, but it also supports muscle function.
Do T Boosters Work?
Testosterone boosters work alongside a healthy diet and sleep, as well as a regular workout routine. With its all-natural ingredients and great reviews from many users, TestoFIERCE has shown that T boosters do work.
TestoFIERCE Review Conclusion
With TestoFIERCE, you can experience higher levels of energy and an increased rate of muscle gain following your workouts.
You will experience a better mood, better control over your cravings, and higher confidence levels.
It also doesn't have any major side effects and is made of natural ingredients in the right amounts to give you the most gains and performance.
If you have been frustrated for a long time because you are not getting the results you want, with TestoFIERCE, you will be limitless.
Do you like what TestoFIERCE can do for you? What are you waiting for? Head to the official website and secure one now!
|↑1||Wankhede, Sachin et al. “Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 12 43. 25 Nov. 2015, doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9|
|↑2||Bonilla, Diego A et al. “Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on Physical Performance: Systematic Review and Bayesian Meta-Analysis.” Journal of functional morphology and kinesiologyvol. 6,1 20. 11 Feb. 2021, doi:10.3390/jfmk6010020|
|↑3||Barker, Tyler et al. “Higher serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations associate with a faster recovery of skeletal muscle strength after muscular injury.” Nutrients vol. 5,4 1253-75. 17 Apr. 2013, doi:10.3390/nu5041253|
|↑4||Sinha, Akash et al. “Improving the vitamin D status of vitamin D deficient adults is associated with improved mitochondrial oxidative function in skeletal muscle.” The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism vol. 98,3 (2013): E509-13. doi:10.1210/jc.2012-3592|
|↑5||Girgis, Christian M et al. “Effects of vitamin D in skeletal muscle: falls, strength, athletic performance and insulin sensitivity.” Clinical endocrinology vol. 80,2 (2014): 169-81. doi:10.1111/cen.12368|
|↑6||de la Puente Yagüe, Mirian et al. “Role of Vitamin D in Athletes and Their Performance: Current Concepts and New Trends.” Nutrients vol. 12,2 579. 23 Feb. 2020, doi:10.3390/nu12020579|
|↑7||Pilz, S et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme vol. 43,3 (2011): 223-5. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1269854|
|↑8||Traish, Abdulmaged M. “Testosterone and weight loss: the evidence.” Current opinion in endocrinology, diabetes, and obesity vol. 21,5 (2014): 313-22. doi:10.1097/MED.0000000000000086|
|↑9||Wood, Ruth I, and Steven J Stanton. “Testosterone and sport: current perspectives.” Hormones and behavior vol. 61,1 (2012): 147-55. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2011.09.010|
|↑10||LaMacchia, Zach M. et al. “Acute D-Aspartic Acid Supplementation does not have an Effect on Serum Testosterone but does have an Effect on Strength Measures in College Aged Male Athletes.” (2017).|
|↑11||Roshanzamir, Farzad, and Seyyed Morteza Safavi. “The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review.” International journal of reproductive biomedicinevol. 15,1 (2017): 1-10.|
|↑12||Maheshwari, Anuj et al. “Efficacy of FurosapTM, a novel Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, in Enhancing Testosterone Level and Improving Sperm Profile in Male Volunteers.” International journal of medical sciences vol. 14,1 58-66. 10 Jan. 2017, doi:10.7150/ijms.17256|
|↑13||Pundarikakshudu, Kilambi et al. “Anti-inflammatory activity of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum Linn) seed petroleum ether extract.” Indian journal of pharmacology vol. 48,4 (2016): 441-444. doi:10.4103/0253-7613.186195|
|↑14||Wankhede, Sachin et al. “Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study.” Journal of sport and health science vol. 5,2 (2016): 176-182. doi:10.1016/j.jshs.2014.09.005|
|↑15||Steels, Elizabeth et al. “Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation.” Phytotherapy research : PTR vol. 25,9 (2011): 1294-300. doi:10.1002/ptr.3360|
|↑16||Rao, Amanda et al. “Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study.” The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male vol. 19,2 (2016): 134-42. doi:10.3109/13685538.2015.1135323|
|↑17||de Baaij, Jeroen H F et al. “Magnesium in man: implications for health and disease.” Physiological reviews vol. 95,1 (2015): 1-46. doi:10.1152/physrev.00012.2014|
|↑18||Moretti, Antimo. “What is the role of magnesium for skeletal muscle cramps? A Cochrane Review summary with commentary.” Journal of musculoskeletal & neuronal interactions vol. 21,1 (2021): 1-3.|
|↑19||Baltaci, Abdulkerim Kasim et al. “Review: The role of zinc in the endocrine system.” Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences vol. 32,1 (2019): 231-239.|
|↑20||Prasad, A S et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.) vol. 12,5 (1996): 344-8. doi:10.1016/s0899-9007(96)80058-x|
|↑21||Leung, Kar Wah, and Alice St Wong. “Ginseng and male reproductive function.” Spermatogenesis vol. 3,3 (2013): e26391. doi:10.4161/spmg.26391|
|↑22||Kennedy, D O et al. “Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng.” Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior vol. 79,3 (2004): 401-11. doi:10.1016/j.pbb.2004.07.014|
|↑23||Reay, Jonathon L et al. “Effects of Panax ginseng, consumed with and without glucose, on blood glucose levels and cognitive performance during sustained 'mentally demanding' tasks.” Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) vol. 20,6 (2006): 771-81. doi:10.1177/0269881106061516|
|↑24||Reay, Jonathon L et al. “Single doses of Panax ginseng (G115) reduce blood glucose levels and improve cognitive performance during sustained mental activity.” Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) vol. 19,4 (2005): 357-65. doi:10.1177/0269881105053286|
|↑25||Bach, Hoang Viet et al. “Efficacy of Ginseng Supplements on Fatigue and Physical Performance: a Meta-analysis.” Journal of Korean medical science vol. 31,12 (2016): 1879-1886. doi:10.3346/jkms.2016.31.12.1879|
|↑26||Pizzorno, Lara. “Nothing Boring About Boron.” Integrative medicine (Encinitas, Calif.) vol. 14,4 (2015): 35-48.|
|↑27||Naghii, Mohammad Reza et al. “Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines.” Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology : organ of the Society for Minerals and Trace Elements (GMS) vol. 25,1 (2011): 54-8. doi:10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001|
|↑28||DiNicolantonio, James J et al. “The health benefits of vitamin K.” Open heart vol. 2,1 e000300. 6 Oct. 2015, doi:10.1136/openhrt-2015-000300|
|↑29||Takumi, Naofumi et al. “Dietary vitamin K alleviates the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis.” Food & functionvol. 2,7 (2011): 406-11. doi:10.1039/c1fo10058k|
|↑30||Ito, Asagi et al. “Menaquinone-4 enhances testosterone production in rats and testis-derived tumor cells.” Lipids in health and disease vol. 10 158. 13 Sep. 2011, doi:10.1186/1476-511X-10-158|
|↑31||McFarlin, Brian K et al. “Oral Consumption of Vitamin K2 for 8 Weeks Associated With Increased Maximal Cardiac Output During Exercise.” Alternative therapies in health and medicine vol. 23,4 (2017): 26-32.|
|↑32||Rose, D P. “The interactions between vitamin B6 and hormones.” Vitamins and hormonesvol. 36 (1978): 53-99. doi:10.1016/s0083-6729(08)60982-6|
|↑33||Kesarwani, Kritika et al. “Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview.” Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine vol. 3,4 (2013): 253-66. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X|
|↑34||Tiwari, Anshuly et al. “Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties.” (2020).|