Regular exercise and a steady diet are some of the things that can bring you towards your goal of enhanced body performance.
What if I told you some products and supplements could make your regimen easier. From protein shakes to energy drinks, the list goes on.
None of these “boosters” come close to the Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
We will discuss HGH’s legitimacy, comparisons with steroids, and everything else in between.
What Is HGH?
We need to debunk this myth before we get started. HGH is not considered a steroid. In fact, these are hormones packed with protein naturally secreted by the pituitary gland.
Growth hormone levels are higher for women, but these are present in both genders. HGH is in charge of all the methods regarding metabolism and cell growth for the body.
Many consider HGH supplements 100 percent authentic.
Here are two common approaches for HGH treatment:
HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
HRT vitalizes the liver, which increases IGF-1 levels.
It results in improved body performance and muscle tissue cells and commonly comes in the form of HGH injections.
The following types of supplementation are vaccines, tablets, lotions, and the transdermal patch.
HGH is essential for the formation of bone, muscle, and organ growth. Although the body organically produces HGH, these supplements are meant to bolster hormone secretion and stimulation.
Here are a few of its pros and cons.
While HGH therapy has its fair share of advantages, it’s still crucial that an HGH overdose will result in less effective results.
Your body still needs to get used to the substances brought about by HGH. Therefore, you need to listen to your doctor’s recommendations when it comes to HGH dosage.
- Enhanced Physical Performance. HGH can enhance your physical capacity due to the production of collagen and tissues that build muscle.
- Improved Metabolism. Adults who use HGH can increase their metabolism rate, which is essential for longer life expectancy rates.
- Revitalizes Skin. HGH can rejuvenate the skin, reducing the number of fine lines and wrinkles all over your face.
- Burn Fat. The HGH components can break down the lipids into smaller chunks, which results in visceral fat loss.
Most of the adverse side effects come from products that may not have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
This means that most FDA-approved HGH products do not feature too many side effects, in particular natural supplements like this one. Should HGH have negative repercussions, these are easily outweighed by their advantages.
Some of the side effects of HGH may include the following:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome. Your skin may start feeling numb if you use HGH repeatedly.
- High cholesterol levels. You might have high cholesterol levels if your intake level is high.
- Discomfort. You may experience the discomfort in your nerve, muscle, or joint.
What Are Steroids?
Steroids are huge groups of chemical elements categorized by various carbon formations. These can come in the form of drugs. Examples of these are cortisone and prednisone.
They are known for being rich in vitamin D and testosterone, which is essential for a strong sex drive.
There are two types available.
Anabolic steroids develop tissues with the help of protein and other substances. Testosterone, the primary sex hormone for males, is the main component of an anabolic steroid.
It’s no wonder why many athletes crave this type of steroid.
Besides improvement in muscle and bone growth, they give an athlete a solid mental state of mind. In effect, this gives him/her the energy and motivation needed for his/her body to train harder and recover faster. [R]
These feature several hormones assembled outside the adrenal glands. They are used to combat inflammation, arthritis, or any respiratory diseases.
Here are some of its pros and cons.
Before taking these performance enhancement drugs, it’s important to consult your doctor first. Your doctor should go over your vitals, pre-existing conditions, and any prescribed medication you may be taking.
It’s also essential to note these “benefits” are short-term only. Regular dosage may result in long-term side effects, which we’ll discuss in the next part.
- Soothes inflammation. It can remedy the inflammation of your joint structures.
- Improved immune response. Your immune system is monitored, making sure it does not accidentally attack your tissues.
- Enhanced recovery. Recovery time drastically decreases, meaning you can recover from various injuries and fatigue a lot faster.
- Reduces fat. Body fat gets reduced quickly. Steroid products can undergo lipid oxidation, a process that oxidizes fat.
Although steroids can bring short-term positive effects, misusing these can result in various irreversible health complications. Here are some of its side effects.
- Kidney damage. Your kidneys might stop functioning because it may not be able to handle the chemical activity.
- Liver damage. Your liver might get damaged, thus leading to possible tumors.
- Cardiovascular issues. There could be some heart issues. Some of these include blood clots, high blood pressure, increased blood cholesterol. These can increase the probability of having a stroke or cardiac arrest.
HGH vs. Steroids
Now that we’ve gone over HGH and steroids one by one, we can now compare and contrast the two products side by side, HGH vs. steroids.
This part also aims to address the misconception that HGH and steroids are alike from one another.
Although they both produce growth hormones and testosterone, these products possess different benefits and side effects.
Overall, we found that HGH and natural boosters like Growth Factor Plus proved to be a safer alternative that comes with fewer risks and more benefits. Read on below to find out why.
HGH vs. Steroids: Why Choose Steroids?
If you’re looking for instant results, steroid intake is the way to go.
For starters, they promote the addition of muscle cells and androgenic, an element that improves a male’s sex drive.
An anabolic steroid can develop lean muscles and improve your external appearance.
These also allow your system to maintain protein, an ingredient essential for the formation of tissues and skin cells. [R]
Unfortunately, there are no more positive effects and advantages that steroids possess over HGH. Sure, their benefits come at a much faster pace compared to HGH.
Unlike HGH, however, a steroid product, whether anabolic or cordial, can have massive repercussions that can harm your body in the long run.
These negative effects include cardiovascular illnesses, acne, weight gain, weak tendons, etc.
HGH vs. Steroids: Why Choose HGH?
For its part, HGH proves to be the much better option compared to the chemical substance we discussed earlier.
Less Negative Effects and Risks of Illnesses
Steroids can result in irreversible repercussions that can harm your body in the long run.
On the other hand, HGH only possesses a few side effects that can easily be treated and managed.
Most HGH products also do not come in the form of needles.
This is important because many steroid medications may use contaminated injection needles. These may result in the spread of illnesses.
With HGH, you won’t have to worry about all that.
It also helps to know that HGH products are less expensive and more cost-efficient compared to their counterparts.
Natural products such as IGF-1 are produced in the pituitary gland. As a result, this gland is not exposed to various chemical substances and products brought about by steroid drugs. [R]
HGH is less addictive than its counterpart, which means there are minor issues or craving or withdrawal.
Lastly, HGH does not only cater to the development of muscles. HGH products are deemed reliable when it comes to stamina increase, the graceful aging process, and a strengthened immune system.
Questions to Consider Before Buying
Before buying the product of your choice, it’s important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I need to buy HGH and steroid products right now?
- Can I find alternative solutions to improve the formation of muscles and the immune system?
- Are there any pre-existing conditions that will prevent me from buying HGH and/or steroids?
- Is buying HGH and steroids going to benefit me in the long run?
- Would a natural product such as GenF20 Plus suffice?
We were able to compare and contrast HGH vs. steroid products. As much as we have laid out the facts, benefits, and lack thereof, the choice is still yours.
If you are only looking for short-term and instant results, then, by all means, go for the steroid. Just be wary of the repercussions it may cause your internal system and organs.
If you seek more long-term and beneficial outcomes, HGH is the ideal option.
Just be sure to do your research before buying the enhancement product of your choice.