Feeling like your testosterone levels dropped severely?
Various factors can contribute to low testosterone levels, such as advancing age and several illnesses, including type 2 diabetes, pituitary gland problems, or diseases of the kidney, liver, and lungs.
If you're experiencing some of these factors, the Blue Star Status testosterone booster might be your ticket to reviving your energy and healthy test levels.
This Blue Star Status review will discuss what many claims to be one of the most revolutionary testosterone boosters on the market today.
What Is Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status is designed to boost testosterone levels, and it is produced and manufactured by Blue Star Nutraceuticals.
The manufacturer is known to produce testosterone boosters worth every penny. Customers reveal that the company creates the best formulations with great ingredients.
The company is also famous for being a pacesetter in the sports nutrition industry.
This claim was made and approved by a group of recognized muscle physiology, nutrition, and metabolism experts.
The award-winning premium supplement contains different herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals that aid in reducing estrogen production.
- Curated Blue Star Status blend of ingredients
- Has long-jack root extract for libido support
- Can block estrogen production
- Improves sports performance and boosts energy
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Not FDA-approved in a GMP-certified facility
- Lacks other ingredients to increase low levels of testosterone
- Hefty price tag
|Product Type||Bodybuilding supplement|
|Effects||Supports libido while improving sports performance and energy|
|Potential Side Effects||Headache, stomach issues, heartburn, or nausea|
|Dosage||3 capsules once a day|
|Money Back Guarantee||60-day money-back guarantee|
|Official Website||Click Here ›|
How Does Blue Star Status Work in the Body?
Status promises to use a five-pronged approach to boosting testosterone. It aims to increase testosterone levels quickly and naturally through its ingredients.
Here's how the supplement may boost your testosterone levels by up to 434% higher(1) when combined with a good weightlifting regimen:
- Micronutrient support from Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6
- Has natural herbs like KSM-66 (Ashwagandha)
- Prolongs the short-span effectiveness of testosterone boosters to promote fat-burning and muscle growth stimulation
- Blocks estrogen with the help of Diindolylmethane (DIM)
What Are the Benefits of Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status testosterone booster claims to aid overall health and increase exercise stamina.
Not only that, here are the following Blue Star Status benefits you can expect:
- Increased production in levels of testosterone
- Lean muscle mass gains
- Higher energy levels
- Increased stamina and strength for more intense workouts
- Better athletic performance
- Improved fat loss
- Enhanced sexual health, libido, and performance
Blue Star Status Reviews and Customer Feedback
For years, Blue Star has been committed to providing quality products to its direct clients.
Here is a review and customer feedback for the supplement, including the Blue Star Status pros he experienced:
"Here's the deal….
This product works guys! I was getting my levels tested every three months or so, and they were consistently in the low Normal to low range. I took this for about 6 months and consistently retested my levels and it went from 329 to low 500's'. Also, it stayed at this level about 400 to 500 for over 2 years. If your taking this and have normal test levels it probably wouldn't' [sic] be of benefit. However if your levels declined and your [sic] around low end of normal, this will give you a good 200 to 300 point increase in testosterone. I voluntarily chose to submit this review because this product truly works! If you have lower t levels do not hesitate….get it!"- Anonymous
What Results Can You Expect from Blue Star Status Testosterone Booster?
Blue Star Status aims to improve your libido and treat erectile dysfunction. Not only that, you'll see its effects on your sports performance and energy levels.
Where to Buy Blue Star Status Testosterone Pills?
Blue Star Status testosterone booster is available via the manufacturer's official website.
It's also available in select local stores like GNC, Amazon, Jet, eBay, and others.
How Much Does Blue Star Status Testosterone Supplement Cost?
This testosterone booster costs $69.99 for a single bottle containing 90 pills.
Does Blue Star Status Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Blue Star Nutraceuticals offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. The company has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
There's no need to worry, though. A web search shows that the company has zero customer complaints or fraudulent business practices.
How Can You Contact the Manufacturer?
Here is the following contact information for Blue Star Nutraceuticals:
- Phone Number: (888) 667-8517
- Address: 180 North Front Street, Unit 6, Belleville, ON K8P 3B9
What Are the Ingredients in Blue Star Status?
Here are the following Blue Star Status ingredients:
- Zinc: This trace mineral helps boost testosterone levels naturally. A study(2) states that 30mg of Zinc with 450mg of Magnesium supports the production of testosterone through increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) in the pituitary gland.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is utilized to regularize blood pressure, maintain a stable heart rhythm, and strengthen bones(3). This important mineral is essential for a healthy diet.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is intended for growing muscles and regulating(4) metabolism and neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine.
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66): The KSM-66 is a natural herb extract that lessens the stress on hormone-producing glands, resulting in higher testosterone production. A 2015 study(5) suggests that KSM-66 helps increase muscle strength and mass. It further says that supplementation can help with resistance training.
- Longjack root extract: Longjack extract, also known as Tongkat Ali, improves low levels of testosterone, male fertility(6), physical performance, and muscle mass. Not only that, this component leads to an increase in the number of sex hormones present in the blood.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM): DIM acts like estrogen inside the body; thus, it also blocks the effects of estrogen. It's also believed that DIM aids in preventing cancer cells(7) from growing and even swelling.
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum: Trigonella foenum-graecum is believed to improve TDS symptoms and increase(8) total serum and free testosterone.
- AstraGin: AstraGin helps increase the absorption of important nutrients such as L-Citrulline, which helps improve blood flow(9) and pumps.
- Fumarate Acid: Fumarate helps carry oxygen to the body's blood and muscles(10).
- Succinic Acid: Succinic Acid is a component that aids arthritis symptoms and pain(11).
- Resveratrol: This component aids in fighting against diseases such as cancer, heart disease(12), and aging skin conditions.
- Saw Palmetto: This component aids in preventing enlargement(13) of the prostate.
The Blue Star also highlights its Status Blend and Delivery Technology, which include some of the ingredients mentioned above:
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha - 600mg
- Longjack Extract 100:1 - 300mg
- 3,3’-Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 108mg
- TestoSurge (Trigonella foenum-graecum seed) (Fenugreek) - 100mg
What Are the Side Effects of Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status has little to no side effects.
However, some side effects may still appear, such as headaches, issues with the stomach, darkened urine, heartburn, loss of appetite, nausea, etc.
Everyone reacts to specific ingredients differently, especially if taken in high doses.
That's why it's also important to find out what actual users usually complain about and what adverse reactions each listed ingredient can trigger.
How to Take Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status should be taken in one serving: 3 capsules in the morning with or without food. It should be taken with around 8 to 10 ounces of water.
We also recommend taking this supplement on an empty stomach an hour before eating so that its ingredients are better absorbed by the body.
What Is the Recommended Dosage for Blue Star Status?
The recommended dosage for Status is 3 capsules a day.
The ingredients and supplements comprising Blue Star Status are effective. Apart from studies done by its manufacturer, this testosterone booster itself has not undergone third-party trials.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Blue Star Status Test Boost Product?
If you're still not convinced about getting one for yourself, we recommend this alternative test booster:
Similar to Blue Star Status, TestoPrime is a testosterone booster targeted at older men, specifically men over 40, aiming to improve their overall life quality and fitness.
TestoPrime has D-aspartic acid, which aims to increase sperm count and the production of testosterone.
You won't have to worry about decreased sexual health and performance with this t-booster!
Not only that, but Testoprime also contains Vitamin D3, which helps boost bone and muscle strength
- Has D-aspartic acid that boosts testosterone
- Has ginseng and ashwagandha, which greatly contribute to high energy levels
- Has piperine that enhances the absorption of ingredients
- 100% lifetime money-back guarantee
- No express shipping option
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Blue Star Status Safe?
Yes, absolutely! Products manufactured by Blue Star Nutraceuticals are 100% safe for everyday use. However, we recommend you consult a primary care physician first to evaluate if your health status matches this test booster.
How Long Does It Take for Blue Star Status to Work and Stimulate Testosterone Production?
When taking dietary supplements like Blue Star, don't expect immediate results. You can expect Blue Star Status to work after 3 weeks of continuous intake. Increased libido and testosterone levels may occur at this time or even later, depending on the person.
What Is the Best Booster for Testosterone, Nervous System Health, and Erectile Dysfunction?
Testosterone boosters with long-jack root extract enhance your erectile function and sex drive, such as Blue Star Status. The root extract has materials that help your body achieve these characteristics.
Do Testosterone Boosters Work, and What Are the Signs of Low Testosterone?
Yes, testosterone boosters work. These supplements may increase the sex drive, improve sexual function, and increase the muscle strength of people with low levels of testosterone.
Blue Star Status Review Conclusion
Is the Blue Star Status testosterone booster worth it?
Yes, it is worth every penny for its potential health benefits, like anti-estrogen support, and has been shown to boost testosterone levels up to 434% — as long as you combine it with a balanced diet and a good weightlifting program.
We hope this comprehensive Blue Star Status review helped you convince yourself to get the boost you deserve!
|↑1||Gundermann, D. ‘The Science Behind Status. Testosterone Boosting’. Blue Star Nutraceuticals 1st ed. Aug. 2022, cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0151/1830/3280/files/220608-BSTAR-Status-Whitepaper-US-V3.pdf|
|↑2||Brilla, L., and V. Conte. ‘Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength’. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online, vol. 3, Oct. 2000, pp. 26–36.|
|↑3||Rondanelli, Mariangela et al. “An update on magnesium and bone health.” Biometals : an international journal on the role of metal ions in biology, biochemistry, and medicine vol. 34,4 (2021): 715-736. doi:10.1007/s10534-021-00305-0|
|↑4||Parra, Marcelina et al. “Vitamin B₆ and Its Role in Cell Metabolism and Physiology.” Cells vol. 7,7 84. 22 Jul. 2018, doi:10.3390/cells7070084|
|↑5||Wankhede, Sachin et al. “Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 12 43. 25 Nov. 2015, doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9|
|↑6||Tambi, Mohd Ismail Bin Mohd, and M Kamarul Imran. “Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility.” Asian journal of andrology vol. 12,3 (2010): 376-80. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7|
|↑7||Thomson, Cynthia A et al. “Chemopreventive properties of 3,3'-diindolylmethane in breast cancer: evidence from experimental and human studies.” Nutrition reviews vol. 74,7 (2016): 432-43. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuw010|
|↑8||Park, Hyun Jun et al. “Efficacy and Safety of a Mixed Extract of Trigonella foenum-graecum Seed and Lespedeza cuneata in the Treatment of Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.” The world journal of men's health vol. 36,3 (2018): 230-238. doi:10.5534/wjmh.170004|
|↑9||Mashayekh, Ameneh et al. “Effects of Ginkgo biloba on cerebral blood flow assessed by quantitative MR perfusion imaging: a pilot study.” Neuroradiology vol. 53,3 (2011): 185-91. doi:10.1007/s00234-010-0790-6|
|↑10||das Neves, Suzane C V et al. “Dietary Supplementation with Fumaric Acid Improves Growth Performance in Nile Tilapia Juveniles.” Animals : an open access journal from MDPI vol. 12,1 8. 21 Dec. 2021, doi:10.3390/ani12010008|
|↑11||Li, Yi et al. “Succinate induces synovial angiogenesis in rheumatoid arthritis through metabolic remodeling and HIF-1α/VEGF axis.” Free radical biology & medicine vol. 126 (2018): 1-14. doi:10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2018.07.009|
|↑12||Dyck, Garrison J B et al. “The Effects of Resveratrol in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease and Heart Failure: A Narrative Review.” International journal of molecular sciences vol. 20,4 904. 19 Feb. 2019, doi:10.3390/ijms20040904|
|↑13||Sudeep, H V et al. “A double blind, placebo-controlled randomized comparative study on the efficacy of phytosterol-enriched and conventional saw palmetto oil in mitigating benign prostate hyperplasia and androgen deficiency.” BMC urology vol. 20,1 86. 3 Jul. 2020, doi:10.1186/s12894-020-00648-9|